BY FRIGO

Parmesan, Asiago fresh & Romano made from cow's milk. see more...

Jazmine T.
Though this package is not very big, these cheeses are packet with fresh flavor. The plastic tupperware is great and easy for resealing and reuse. It allows for the cheeses to fresh for longer. This Italian cheese blend is the perfect combination suited for any culinary need. I love using it in my macaroni and cheese dishes as well as garnishes for my bowtie pasta, and spaghetti dishes.
Carolyn H.
I grew up with this product in my freezer. My mom always kept a block of this on hand for spaghetti nights. However, once I tasted real, authentic, high-quality parmesan cheese, and then tasted this cheese again (from my mom's fridge) I realized how plastic-like this "formaggio" is. But hey, it's cheap. I recommend to non-picky eaters. I'll still use it at mom's.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
The Italian Shredded cheese is one of my favorites to use on homemade pizzas. They are a little on the pricier side, but the consistency and flavor make it worth it. I have used it many times and would recommend it to others to try out too. Makes a great addition to many meals.
Jasmine B.
Fargo
I buy this with every intention of using it like a normal adult female should, but then I end up just eating plan shredded cheese when I need a quick snack and then have to go and buy more to actually use for my intent. But it's really good cheese, so it's worth the money.
Dana B.
I love using this cheese blend on all things Italian. Frigo cheese has a wonderful strong flavor that compliments any dish. The price is not bargain but is reasonable. Highly recommended.
Tracy T.
We keep multiple tubs of this cheese in the fridge, pretty much at all times. We like to sprinkle it on pasta, sprinkle it on the outside of grilled cheese, or before pouring eggs for an omelette. Hands-down, one of the best cheese brands out there.
Chyanne E.
I make the BEST mac and cheese with this tub of cheese. It tastes amazing and is a healthy, good value. Kids will love you if you make them mac and cheese with this brand. Also good for a beef and cheese pasta! Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Norman
I use this cheese when making my homemade alfredo sauce. It gives he sauce the perfect amount of saltiness. I appreciate that it comes pre shredded so it saves me some prep time in the kitchen. Delicious!
Chawnie F.
I use this to make meatballs and it is amazing they do a great job and are a good cheese brand. I like how you can reseal the packaging so you don't have to use the whole thing all at once.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This chesses is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. . It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.