BY FRIGO

Dawn R.
Byesville
I use this item to make stuffed shells and my family loves them.  I like this product for the flavor it wonderful and easy to use.  I like the fact I don't have to grate the cheese that it is already done for me.  I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
This was my first time making a purchase with this brand, I loved it. I made alfredo pasta with this and it turned out great. I bought mines at Walmart for about $3. the flavor is great and I can't wait to create others dishes with this kind of cheese
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I use this specific brand and cut of cheese for my home made italian meatballs. I am always satisfied with the sharpness of this parmesan. I always find this at my local grocery store. I hate when I need it and it's not on sale because it's rather pricey for a pre-packaged product.
misty w.
Albany, GA
This was my first time using this type of cheese and I used it for a dish call parmesan crusted chicken and it was amazing with so much flavor it added to the meal.
Brigitte S.
Covington, LA
My boyfriend is super picky and doesn't eat much, one of the few meals he does enjoy is plain buttered noodles with parmesan cheese. This is his go to cheese. It's a nice size and good quality that goes well on anything that you could want cheese for.
Alyssa Y.
Lexington, SC
I always keep some of this Parmesan on hand to top pasta dishes. The Frigo brand seems fresher than some of the other options. The cheese has a nice flavor and texture. I would recommend giving Frigo a try.
Kaleb S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Parmesan Cheese is my favorite and this goes well on anything! I think the value is awesome and I would definitely recommend it to any cheese lovers specifically Parmesan!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
My husband always was a fan of powder Parmesan - yuck - until I made him try this. It melts well and has a delicious flavor. It doesn't taste artificial like other brands can.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I’ve never purchased a frigo cheese and been disappointed. Affordable, tastes so fresh, great value, amazing flavor. Bought from Walmart and pick n save before. Love this!!
Christine C.
I was quite surprised with this tub of Parmesan. I only get these tubs when I am too lazy to grab a block of cheese to grate myself, but when that happens, I usually don't expect much from the cheese. I grabbed this to make some baked ziti the other day, and this cheese melted beautifully (unlike a lot of other tub cheeses). Better yet, it tasted amazing! The best of all the tub Parmesan cheeses that I have tried! The cost was even slightly cheaper than some of the other tub Parmesans, but the quality was superior. I will be reaching for this product a lot more!