Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 5 oz. Tub uploaded by Michelle B.

BY FRIGO

Jennifer F.
Gainesville , TX
I buy this cheese by the tub at my local grocery store! It's super affordable and tastes way better than buying a bag from another brand. It has great flavor and texture. It's great for cooking or using to top your salad or meal. Highly recommend this!
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Love this Parm! It's the only parmesan that we use in my household. I love the fresh grated style and it doesn't look super processed. They only thing I would suggest to this company is to make the plastic seal a little easier to get off lol it's frustrating sometimes.
Kayla G.
This cheese looks and tastes like plastic. It doesn’t melt well. When used to make Alfredo sauce it makes the consistency very grainy. Definitely not a favorite cheese product of mine.
Brittney D.
Joplin, MO
I use this cheese on basically everything. I have never been disappointed by it! It’s great on pizza or pasta. It comes in a very nice, sealed plastic container that seems to keep it fresh in your refrigerator for a very long time.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
This is the “OG” when it comes to Parmesan cheeses. I grew up on those crumbles that come in a shakable can, but this cheese is the real deal. Use it on pasta, meats, vegetables, really anything you want.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
This is a great Parmesan cheese. My mom brought it over when she made lasagna one night and it was so delicious and totally affordable. Walmart, Kroger, & Albertsons carry it and I️ will be purchasing it again.
Erika M.
Love this parm! I buy it often. It’s great on salads, in soups and on top of pizza! Most people thing if parmesan cheese as a pasta topper but Frigo proves it can be so much more.
Jonna P.
Douglas , GA
This is my go-to Parmesan cheese. I use Parmesan for many recipes and this always has the most bang for your buck and tastes great. It's fresh and delicious Parmesan cheese.
Bryn N.
I love how convenient this is to just toss in my pasta. It tastes very fresh compared to the powder stuff, but I do think freaky grated from a block tastes better. This is more convenient, though, so I'll use it on things that I want to taste good, but don't need to have that extra fresh factor.
Mariah L.
Mankato
Much better flavor than the powdered form of Parmesan cheese. I like to add this to many recipes! Cheese is a favorite in the house so good cheese options is a must. We will continue to use this regularly