BY FRIGO

Jennifer F.
Gainesville , TX
I buy this cheese by the tub at my local grocery store! It's super affordable and tastes way better than buying a bag from another brand. It has great flavor and texture. It's great for cooking or using to top your salad or meal. Highly recommend this!
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Love this Parm! It's the only parmesan that we use in my household. I love the fresh grated style and it doesn't look super processed. They only thing I would suggest to this company is to make the plastic seal a little easier to get off lol it's frustrating sometimes.
Bryn N.
I love how convenient this is to just toss in my pasta. It tastes very fresh compared to the powder stuff, but I do think freaky grated from a block tastes better. This is more convenient, though, so I'll use it on things that I want to taste good, but don't need to have that extra fresh factor.
Kayla G.
This cheese looks and tastes like plastic. It doesn’t melt well. When used to make Alfredo sauce it makes the consistency very grainy. Definitely not a favorite cheese product of mine.
Brittney D.
I use this cheese on basically everything. I have never been disappointed by it! It’s great on pizza or pasta. It comes in a very nice, sealed plastic container that seems to keep it fresh in your refrigerator for a very long time.
Maria R.
This is soooooo good..it is very cheap also..I got it from fredmeyer.. it has a nice aroma also..I bought this for the first time n I’m happy with it..it is healthy definitey,.its very light ..yes I will buy this again for sure
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
This is a great Parmesan cheese. My mom brought it over when she made lasagna one night and it was so delicious and totally affordable. Walmart, Kroger, & Albertsons carry it and I️ will be purchasing it again.
Erika M.
Love this parm! I buy it often. It’s great on salads, in soups and on top of pizza! Most people thing if parmesan cheese as a pasta topper but Frigo proves it can be so much more.
Mariah L.
Mankato
Much better flavor than the powdered form of Parmesan cheese. I like to add this to many recipes! Cheese is a favorite in the house so good cheese options is a must. We will continue to use this regularly
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
The freshness of this Parmesan cheese is incredible. Nice quality little fresh shreds of actual cheese and not a powdery mystery substance. Last night we made mini meatball pizzas and used this in our meat mixture for a stunning smoky cheesy flavor. Highly recommend