Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by lexy w.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Jessica T.
Pharr, TX
Bought this parmesan chesse the other night for a recepie that I found online. The chesse has a great strong flavor. 100% recommend
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL
BEST PARMESAN CHEESE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is staple in my pantry. I never go without it. Its got the perfect amount of saltiness.
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this cheese and almost everything my spaghetti my lasagna lazy d everything! This is the absolute best cheese in the world!
Elizabeth N.
Coats, NC
I am Italian and this cheese is the closest I can find to what my nani would use back home. Has a good strong robust flavor.
Joseph E.
Edinboro
i buy this brand because i can trust them not to cut thier product with cellulouse like all the other brands are doing.
Heather G.
I always have one of these in my fridge. Perfect on top of pasta, salad, bread, anything. Stays fresh for a long time.
Monica C.
Riverdale, IL
I purchased this cheese to use on a seafood pasta dish. It was absolutely amazing. The cheese was fresh and delicious
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
I make this wonderful dip using shredded parmesan. This is my go to brand. I know I can trust the ingredients.
Kasey K.
Inver Grove, MN
I only purchase Parmesan Cheese under the Frigo name. Not only is it convenient but it is also high quality.
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
The best cheese for my pasta and some salads! The pro: it came shredded and made you cooking day more easy

Walmart