Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by lexy w.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Megan L.
I don't love it as a topping but I like it when it is cooked into whatever I'm making. I'm sure if you love parmesan you will love this but it's just not for me
Dandia A.
Boise
Amazing cheese. I love making mine with pasta olive oil and broccoli and chicken. Great quick dinner takes me about 10 minutes. The cheese adds a nice flavor.
Amanda D.
Tulsa, OK
Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese is my go-to when I cook my roasted veggies. It is high quality and the next best thing to shredding your own. Too easy.
Michelle H.
My boyfriend and I cook pasta pretty often, and this is by far my parmesan cheese of choice. Why? It just taste good and isn't expensive.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My family loves this cheese. I buy it for pasta night because it tastes so much better than the unrefrigerated full of preservatives kind.
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Decent parmesean for cooking. Would recommend this especially for homemade sauces. Not as strong of a parmesean flavor as fresh parmesean
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
This is literally the Parmesan I buy every time I need some. It's so good..I love to use it with my spaghetti..or eat it out of the tub!
izaida c.
Elizabeth, NJ

It has a very delicious taste it ideal para pasta with tomato sauce base I've proven I love other products and ultimately'll take this
Caitlin S.
This is seriously the best parmesan cheese out there. It tastes amazing on its own and it's even better when used for Alfredo sauce!
Great cheese for just about everything. Great tasting and very convenient to use. My children love putting this cheese on everything.

back