Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Quyen T.
Oceanside, CA
I have cooked so many meals with Frigo Shredded Parmesan and i gotta say it have become my best friend in the kitchen. Very reliable and delicous, not only that it is super afforable too. I will definetly buy it again. This is a must try.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is a solid shredded Parmesan for when I'm not at a store that has tubs of freshly shaved. If I'm at a conventional grocery store this is what I'll reach for; no complaints.
Megan L.
I don't love it as a topping but I like it when it is cooked into whatever I'm making. I'm sure if you love parmesan you will love this but it's just not for me
Amanda D.
Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese is my go-to when I cook my roasted veggies. It is high quality and the next best thing to shredding your own. Too easy.
Michelle H.
My boyfriend and I cook pasta pretty often, and this is by far my parmesan cheese of choice. Why? It just taste good and isn't expensive.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
This is literally the Parmesan I buy every time I need some. It's so good..I love to use it with my spaghetti..or eat it out of the tub!
Caitlin S.
This is seriously the best parmesan cheese out there. It tastes amazing on its own and it's even better when used for Alfredo sauce!
Jessica T.
Pharr, TX
Bought this parmesan chesse the other night for a recepie that I found online. The chesse has a great strong flavor. 100% recommend
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this cheese and almost everything my spaghetti my lasagna lazy d everything! This is the absolute best cheese in the world!
Kasey K.
Inver Grove, MN
I only purchase Parmesan Cheese under the Frigo name. Not only is it convenient but it is also high quality.