Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by lexy w.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Briar D.
I love this cheese. It are packed with protein and keep you full for a while. It is my favorite thing to snack on for sure! I love the strong flavor of Frigo cheese These guys makes the best cheese!
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
It's always fresh and reasonably priced. I trust the Frigo brand when it comes to cheese. The Parmesan is no exception with it quality. It has a nice strong flavor that one expects with Parmesan. It's a perfect topper for spaghetti.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
This Parmesan cheese has great flavor and isn't too salty. Great for topping pasta dishes and cooking with. A great price for the amount of cheese you get. Plus you don't have to shed it. It is very affordable and can be found in most major grocery stores.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Great tasting and good sized for what you get. Economical and not a cloying aftertaste. It's parmesean that I don't have to grate by hand and that makes me happy as well. Affordable.
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, MI
Great tasting, I add to pretty much any pasta I make... You get what you pay for and it is honestly less than $3.00 at the Walmart by my house. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
We are obsessed with this cheese, great on salads, pasta, pizza. It has a fresh taste that you don't get from grated. We've bought it a few times now and always have some in the fridge.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is a solid shredded Parmesan for when I'm not at a store that has tubs of freshly shaved. If I'm at a conventional grocery store this is what I'll reach for; no complaints.
Evelyn P.
Washington , MI
Amo muuuuito queijo parmasao, serio, esse queijo é uma delicia gente! Melhor queijo que parmesao que eu ja comi! Aqui em casa acaba em uma semana porque eu como praticamente todo dia e em todas as refeiçoes! Eh facil de achar, em qualquer supermercado tem! Recomendo.
IttyBitty23 f.
Does parmesan cheese will go great on top of salads. It is very tasty on top of lasagna or baked macaroni and cheese.
Megan L.
I don't love it as a topping but I like it when it is cooked into whatever I'm making. I'm sure if you love parmesan you will love this but it's just not for me