Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Alexis C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great tasting, I add to pretty much any pasta I make... You get what you pay for and it is honestly less than $3.00 at the Walmart by my house. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
We are obsessed with this cheese, great on salads, pasta, pizza. It has a fresh taste that you don't get from grated. We've bought it a few times now and always have some in the fridge.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
This is a solid shredded Parmesan for when I'm not at a store that has tubs of freshly shaved. If I'm at a conventional grocery store this is what I'll reach for; no complaints.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Amo muuuuito queijo parmasao, serio, esse queijo é uma delicia gente! Melhor queijo que parmesao que eu ja comi! Aqui em casa acaba em uma semana porque eu como praticamente todo dia e em todas as refeiçoes! Eh facil de achar, em qualquer supermercado tem! Recomendo.
Megan L.
I don't love it as a topping but I like it when it is cooked into whatever I'm making. I'm sure if you love parmesan you will love this but it's just not for me
Amanda D.
Tulsa, OK
Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese is my go-to when I cook my roasted veggies. It is high quality and the next best thing to shredding your own. Too easy.
Michelle H.
My boyfriend and I cook pasta pretty often, and this is by far my parmesan cheese of choice. Why? It just taste good and isn't expensive.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My family loves this cheese. I buy it for pasta night because it tastes so much better than the unrefrigerated full of preservatives kind.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
This is literally the Parmesan I buy every time I need some. It's so good..I love to use it with my spaghetti..or eat it out of the tub!
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Decent parmesean for cooking. Would recommend this especially for homemade sauces. Not as strong of a parmesean flavor as fresh parmesean