Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Viktoriya V.
Phoenix, AZ
Great cheese to mix with pasta or on top of salad. My little eats it as a side.
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
When it comes to Parmesan cheese this product is my favorite hands down! Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub makes amazing tasting cheese but this specifically is my favorite! It comes with 10 ounces which is a great size for a family or anyone who loves Parmesan! I enjoy using it for my salads, pasta, pizza, etc and I have never been disappointed! I love how fresh the cheese taste as well. I feel as if my cheese stays better in a container similar to this product rather than in a close-able bag! I would recommend this brand and product to anyone who’s looking for Parmesan cheese.
William L.
When you need shredded Parmesan in a hurry, and don't have time or the funds to get Parmigiano-Reggiano, this is a decent substitute. It doesn't have the strong flavor of the original, or even that of Grana Padano, but it's probably the best attempt for "parmesan" style cheese by a U.S. company.
Amy L.
Frigo shredded Parmesan is my go to cheese when called for in a recipe and I’m short on time and can’t shred my own. It does have that powdery look and texture but that doesn’t effect the flavor or melting process. Great value for the amount you get in each container.
Stephanie O.
The frigo parmessan cheese is so delicious ! And affordable as well ,I love to use it on pizza because it melts so nicely and taste great with the pepperoni. It's sold at your local store and I have bought it more than once after trying it . Would recommend!
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
High quality grated Parmesan cheese. Amazing for mac and cheese, chicken Parmesan, spaghetti, and meatball subs. I had it for the first time recently. Keeps for a long time and a good price for the amount. I would definitely purchase it again.
Lana W.
Wonderful product. Always tastes fresh and melts easily into my dishes when needed. My only issue is it doesn't stay as fresh when the plastic seal is removed vs keeping it inside the lid.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
I love this pre-shredded cheese! It's great to top on dishes as well as any sauces.  It has the best flavor and is very affordable considering Parmesan cheese can be on the pricey side.  My husband even eats it out of the container.  I get this every time!!
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
I had always been a powdered Parmesan cheese girl, I had no idea about the power of shredded parm! Enter Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese... I use a tub of this a week. I put it on my rice, pasta, fish, chicken, quinoa, basically anything you would normally salt. It has the best and freshest taste.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
It's always fresh and reasonably priced. I trust the Frigo brand when it comes to cheese. The Parmesan is no exception with it quality. It has a nice strong flavor that one expects with Parmesan. It's a perfect topper for spaghetti.