Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
We are obsessed with this cheese, great on salads, pasta, pizza. It has a fresh taste that you don't get from grated. We've bought it a few times now and always have some in the fridge.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Great tasting and good sized for what you get. Economical and not a cloying aftertaste. It's parmesean that I don't have to grate by hand and that makes me happy as well. Affordable.
Alexis C.
Grand rapids, Mi
Great tasting, I add to pretty much any pasta I make... You get what you pay for and it is honestly less than $3.00 at the Walmart by my house. I would definitely recommend it.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My family loves this cheese. I buy it for pasta night because it tastes so much better than the unrefrigerated full of preservatives kind.
izaida c.
miami, FL

It has a very delicious taste it ideal para pasta with tomato sauce base I've proven I love other products and ultimately'll take this
Great cheese for just about everything. Great tasting and very convenient to use. My children love putting this cheese on everything.
Katie E.
Jacksonville, AL
BEST PARMESAN CHEESE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! It is staple in my pantry. I never go without it. Its got the perfect amount of saltiness.
Heather G.
I always have one of these in my fridge. Perfect on top of pasta, salad, bread, anything. Stays fresh for a long time.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
I make this wonderful dip using shredded parmesan. This is my go to brand. I know I can trust the ingredients.
Barbara G.
very rich, I always miss my pizza but the best I've tasted, highly recommend it for all meals