Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by lexy w.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Monica C.Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Quyen T.
Oceanside, CA
I have cooked so many meals with Frigo Shredded Parmesan and i gotta say it have become my best friend in the kitchen. Very reliable and delicous, not only that it is super afforable too. I will definetly buy it again. This is a must try.
Lana W.
Wonderful product. Always tastes fresh and melts easily into my dishes when needed. My only issue is it doesn't stay as fresh when the plastic seal is removed vs keeping it inside the lid.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
I love that there is real Parmesan cheese available preshredded for convenience. Real Parmesan beats those containers with "Parmesan" crumbles any day. We use the Frigo Parmesan on salads, pasta, and homemade pizza. The product is affordable and of good quality.
Leslie M.
This is a great size if you need parmesan cheese for many different dishes that you make in your kitchen. this size usually last me for about a month. I put it on top of my chicken parmesan, I put it on top of and in the spaghetti, I use it for topping on lasagna. There so many different uses for this pre shredded ready to use cheese. Really worth the price and I love the fact that it comes in the tub so that I can see the expiration date easily.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I refuse to use the weird imposter parmesan cheese that comes in the shaker bottles and doesn't even need to be refrigerated before it is opened. The frest parmesan is SO MUCH BETTER! It is more expensive, but it is totally worth it. Frigo is the best of the pre-shredded fresh parmesan cheeses that I have tried.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Fridge shredded Parmesan Cheese in the 10 oz tub is Great for making the perfect Fettuccine Alfredo. It's also economical. This cheese is the perfect blend of creamy sweet, salty goodness, and it melts perfectly. I highly recommend it for any dish that calls for Parmesan
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
We use this all the time when we have Italian food. It's amazing on pasta dishes, salads, and garlic bread. The cheese is a good quality, and (big plus) it doesn't smell like feet. I would recommend this as an alternative to the grated stuff.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Love Frigo cheese. Much better than Kraft and surge to in my opinion when it comes to Parmesan. This can be found in the refrigerated section next to the pastas. Super tasty and makes my spaghetti pop.
Jeanette M.
I enjoy making Chicken Alfredo and lasagna and many other pasta dishes and Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese is perfect for making all my favorite dishes, and there's a plus it's shredded for you already. It makes cooking a little easier. I recommend for all your pasta cooking needs!!!
Briar D.
I love this cheese. It are packed with protein and keep you full for a while. It is my favorite thing to snack on for sure! I love the strong flavor of Frigo cheese These guys makes the best cheese!