Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese 10 oz. Tub uploaded by Amanda S.

BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Leslie M.
This is a great size if you need parmesan cheese for many different dishes that you make in your kitchen. this size usually last me for about a month. I put it on top of my chicken parmesan, I put it on top of and in the spaghetti, I use it for topping on lasagna. There so many different uses for this pre shredded ready to use cheese. Really worth the price and I love the fact that it comes in the tub so that I can see the expiration date easily.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I refuse to use the weird imposter parmesan cheese that comes in the shaker bottles and doesn't even need to be refrigerated before it is opened. The frest parmesan is SO MUCH BETTER! It is more expensive, but it is totally worth it. Frigo is the best of the pre-shredded fresh parmesan cheeses that I have tried.
Jeanette M.
I enjoy making Chicken Alfredo and lasagna and many other pasta dishes and Frigo Shredded Parmesan Cheese is perfect for making all my favorite dishes, and there's a plus it's shredded for you already. It makes cooking a little easier. I recommend for all your pasta cooking needs!!!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Fridge shredded Parmesan Cheese in the 10 oz tub is Great for making the perfect Fettuccine Alfredo. It's also economical. This cheese is the perfect blend of creamy sweet, salty goodness, and it melts perfectly. I highly recommend it for any dish that calls for Parmesan
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
Amo muuuuito queijo parmasao, serio, esse queijo é uma delicia gente! Melhor queijo que parmesao que eu ja comi! Aqui em casa acaba em uma semana porque eu como praticamente todo dia e em todas as refeiçoes! Eh facil de achar, em qualquer supermercado tem! Recomendo.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
I love that there is real Parmesan cheese available preshredded for convenience. Real Parmesan beats those containers with "Parmesan" crumbles any day. We use the Frigo Parmesan on salads, pasta, and homemade pizza. The product is affordable and of good quality.
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
This Parmesan cheese has great flavor and isn't too salty. Great for topping pasta dishes and cooking with. A great price for the amount of cheese you get. Plus you don't have to shed it. It is very affordable and can be found in most major grocery stores.
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
We use this all the time when we have Italian food. It's amazing on pasta dishes, salads, and garlic bread. The cheese is a good quality, and (big plus) it doesn't smell like feet. I would recommend this as an alternative to the grated stuff.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Love Frigo cheese. Much better than Kraft and surge to in my opinion when it comes to Parmesan. This can be found in the refrigerated section next to the pastas. Super tasty and makes my spaghetti pop.
Briar D.
I love this cheese. It are packed with protein and keep you full for a while. It is my favorite thing to snack on for sure! I love the strong flavor of Frigo cheese These guys makes the best cheese!