Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese

by Frigo

Make every recipe better! Appetizers, dips, classic lasagna, baked ziti, pasta dishes, casseroles, pastries, desserts, soups & more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese!
Denver
The cheese is creamy and delicious. Full of flavor! It always taste fresh. It is a pretty good brand. I do recommend!
Mansfield, MO
Good quality cheese. I use this cheese for my Italian recipes, especially stuffed manicotti, and it's scrumptious.
This is always topped on the corn cup I get when I go to the mexican market. And i live for that corn, super good.
Okmulgee, OK
This helped make the best lasagna I have ever been able to make! The flavor is full and simply out of this world!
Denver, CO
I always always always use frigo when I make lasagne. Great ricotta for lasagna purposes and I highly recommend.
Irvine, CA
I use this cheese to make Indian desserts. It’s very rich and fresh. Perfect for baking or making coconut cake.
Muito cremoso de otima qualidade ainda mais com salsinha uma delicia perfeito a cada mordida uma nova sensação
Glendale, AZ
Good product. Like the fact that they have whole milk option. Lasts a pretty long time. Price could be cheaper.
Gainesville, FL
This is so good in my homemade Italian dishes. Especially my lasagna. My husband can't even tell it is in there
Best tasting ricotta out there aside it for it being part skim and healthier than others the taste is great!!

Looking for your answer?