BY FRIGO

Make every recipe better! Appetizers, dips, classic lasagna, baked ziti, pasta dishes, casseroles, pastries, desserts, soups & more! see more...

Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
The best ricotta cheese. Even though it is lighter than regular ricotta it tastes amazing. I use this for my mushroom gruyere open faced sandwich and it doesn't not disappoint!
Nora R.
I love ricotta cheese I love it because it taste great with lasagna and I love this brand because it's affordable has great taste and you can find it at any grocery store I love the flavor of it not too cheesy not too watery I highly recommend it for your favorite lasagna
Rose L.
I grab this monthly to make a homemade lasagna in my Crock-Pot every Monday. This is my favorite ricotta for any dish that requires this cheese. I love that no matter what I can rely on the packaging to always find it easily.
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
I do like this cheese. I get these at the grocery store. The reason why I'm giving them only three stars though is because they are hardly ever on sale and the price is a little high for my budget. But the quality is definitely there
Jennifer P.
Every time I make lasagna I am always getting a big tub of this Ricotta cheese. I love how creamy it is and how great it makes my lasagna taste. It is always at a good price compared to the other brands and has the best flavor. I'll be making lasagna the rest of my life, which means I'll also be buying this cheese.
Trisha D.
One of my FAVORITE cheeses. I could eat it right out of the container, but it definitely makes a bunch of Italian dishes so tasty. I don't always see this brand in the store, but when I do I usually buy it and use it in my cooking. For those who enjoy cottage cheese, they need to try ricotta, it's the BEST!
Marimar T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This is the only ricotta cheese I EVER use if I'm cooking some eggplant parmesan or Lasagna (whichever kind). It's so delicious i love to eat it by itself or with crackers, balsamic glaze, basil and tomatoes. It also lasts such a long time and does not start stinking or rotting!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Very nice for my lasagna dishes. This is a great brand. I do find a difference in off brands. The off brands can really be watery. So I do like to pay a bit more for quality if I can.
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
Yummy! I grew up with this in the house! Mom always cooking something delicious with this wonderful yummy cheese. It makes food great! Its. Great brand and tastes great and its sold widely!
Rachel C.
I love ricotta cheese, I use it in so many different recipes. Healthy and tasty with a great flavor. I usually get mine from Walmart or frys, the only brand I use.