Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseFrigo
Frigo Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese

Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese

by Frigo

Make every recipe better! Appetizers, dips, classic lasagna, baked ziti, pasta dishes, casseroles, pastries, desserts, soups & more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese!
Rachel C.
I love ricotta cheese, I use it in so many different recipes. Healthy and tasty with a great flavor. I usually get mine from Walmart or frys, the only brand I use.
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
Yummy! I grew up with this in the house! Mom always cooking something delicious with this wonderful yummy cheese. It makes food great! Its. Great brand and tastes great and its sold widely!
Jennifer K.
Surprise, AZ
I use this to make lasagna, manicotti, stuffed shells and baked ziti. I've always used it, it was what I was taught to use by family. I have been tempted to try making homemade ricotta but I haven't yet. Until then, I'll keep buying this.
Nora R.
I love ricotta cheese I love it because it taste great with lasagna and I love this brand because it's affordable has great taste and you can find it at any grocery store I love the flavor of it not too cheesy not too watery I highly recommend it for your favorite lasagna
TAira W.
EAST NORRITON, PA
Good taste. Frigo was on sale at the market and I decided to buy it to make lasagna with. Other than it being on sale, the regular price wasn't too bad either.
Jasmine H.
San Antonio, TX
Favorite brand of ricotta cheese! I always buy this and 5 lbs lasts a while for us. I get mine from Publix, and get a good deal. I prefer it over other brands for flavor. They have the best cheese! The quality is awesome. Always buy this and highly recommend it
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
I grab this monthly to make a homemade lasagna in my Crock-Pot every Monday. This is my favorite ricotta for any dish that requires this cheese. I love that no matter what I can rely on the packaging to always find it easily.
Tae D.
Needed this for a Sunday meal. Great products...... Fresh and helped me save so much time.
Gia F.
Wheat Ridge, CO
The only ricotta I use! Grate price and you can put it in so many things, has the best flavor out of every brand I've tried
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
Love using this brand of cheese when I make lasagna!! The flavor of this product really helps make the dish!

Looking for your answer?