Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese

by Frigo

Make every recipe better! Appetizers, dips, classic lasagna, baked ziti, pasta dishes, casseroles, pastries, desserts, soups & more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Ricotta Part Skim Unwhipped Cheese!
Phoenix, AZ
I use this to make lasagna, manicotti, stuffed shells and baked ziti. I've always used it, it was what I was taught to use by family. I have been tempted to try making homemade ricotta but I haven't yet. Until then, I'll keep buying this.
don’t really know what I am doing I am new to this app app I would love to get a free sample in the mail I would suggest to other people I would do a review never had this product.
Humble, TX
I always use this brand for my homemade lasagna! The price is very reasonable and can serve a large family very easily! This adds a great flavor that the whole family will love, and it's a large quantity. I promise you that you can't go wrong with this brand of cheese. They are absolutely top notch and I highly recommend it!!
Kissimmee, FL
The best ricotta cheese. Even though it is lighter than regular ricotta it tastes amazing. I use this for my mushroom gruyere open faced sandwich and it doesn't not disappoint!
Hanover Twp, PA
Every time I make lasagna or stuffed shells this is always my go-to brand. it makes the most delicious and creamy lasagna that I've ever had. Growing up my mom always use this brand and we will never stray far from it because it is the best.
I love ricotta cheese I love it because it taste great with lasagna and I love this brand because it's affordable has great taste and you can find it at any grocery store I love the flavor of it not too cheesy not too watery I highly recommend it for your favorite lasagna
San Antonio, TX
Favorite brand of ricotta cheese! I always buy this and 5 lbs lasts a while for us. I get mine from Publix, and get a good deal. I prefer it over other brands for flavor. They have the best cheese! The quality is awesome. Always buy this and highly recommend it
Bremerton, WA
5 pounds of WHOLE MILK ricotta cheese, is so hard to find. No really, usually you can only find the stuff that's 2%. The whole milk one is where it's at though! I use it for making stuffed pasta shells! That makes a great freezer meal by the way. You can never have too much cheese in your life.
1,484 reviews
I grab this monthly to make a homemade lasagna in my Crock-Pot every Monday. This is my favorite ricotta for any dish that requires this cheese. I love that no matter what I can rely on the packaging to always find it easily.
As far as grocery store level ricotta cheeses go, this one is one of the better ones. If you're making lasagna or stuffed shells, or another pasta that requires ricotta, and you don't have access to a specialty cheese store, then I'd recommend this cheese.

Looking for your answer?