BY FRIGO

Frigo® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.
Quality since 1938.
Wisconsin Cheese®. see more...

• How long can  you use it after due date. Also how long wi...1 Answers
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This cheese is so good in a wide array of Italian dishes. I have used it for pasta, pancakes, gnocchi, sauces, and desserts with great results. Don't expect it to be entirely smooth, it has a slightly grainy texture, and use it up fast because it doesn't keep for very long once you've opened it.
#InfluensterEats #Contest #influenster #ComfortFood
Keila V.
The ricotta cheese is really great for making lasagna and I think that is healthy because you are able to find low fat for this kind of product. I think that is a good value and it has a really great taste. If there is anything that I could add with this product, it would be garlic.
Jessica H.
Spring hill, KS
Super easy to work with and mix in with our pasta dish. Very reasonably priced and easy to get at local grocery stores. Plastic on top of the container was a pain to open,ended up using a knife to open it. Other than that, it was great
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
My lasagna is a family fave, and this is the brand of ricotta I always use for it. My dad who "hates ricotta" eats it and doesn't know it lol. I always say its the other cheeses mixed. Its got a great taste and very smooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The only ricotta cheese brand I use in my pasta cheese dishes is Frigo. I have made delectable lasagna, stuffed shells, manicotti and ravioli dishes with Frigo Ricotta alongside their brand of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Five S.
Excellent Ricotta for too much money. I just can't afford this in order to make a lasagna.... like EVER. I end up draining cottage cheese and using that instead. So sad. I love the texture and flavor though. Really nice. If it was organic nongmo I could see paying so much for it, but even then I still cannot afford it for my family.
Sandy D.
I love putting this ricotta cheese in my lasagna and I also use it to make stuffed shells it's so good and creamy and you know whatever last a while I got other brands and they'll go bad really quick but not this one I would really buy this one again
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
This ricotta cheese is awesome. It's the only brand I trust when making my famous manicotti. The flavor is wonderful. It also has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture that makes it easy to mix and spread! I would most definitely recommend it
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Delicious and perfect in every way. Was the perfect consistency for my lasagna. Easy to find at Walmart for a great price. This is the only one I buy when I decide it's time to make lasagna. Definitely worth a try for anyone!
How long can  you use it after due date. Also how long will it be good after opening?