BY FRIGO

Frigo® Part Skim Ricotta Cheese.
Quality since 1938.
Saputo
Wisconsin Cheese®.
See side for recipe. see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Rhonda A.
This ricotta Taste real good, but it’s not that rich compared to the one made with whole milk! Same great taste and wonderful texture!! It’s taste just perfect!! It’s tastes lighter than the one made with whole milk!!
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Frigo is my go to brand when I need ricotta cheese for a recipe I am making. I find it has a superior flavor and quality when compared with other brands, be it store or name brand. Out of all the times I've used the low fat variety, I've never had problems with recipes turning out bad. They are always delicious, just a little less fattening.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
This ricotta works great in lasagna, pasta roll ups, stuffed pastas, desserts that ask for ricotta and just is yummy. My daughter likes this ricotta on a toasted cable with low sugar strawberry preserves. We can buy this ricotta in different sizes and that is a also convenient.
Rebecca L.
Yelm, WA
I use this ricotta in my famous lasagna recipe. It's delicious and everyone loves it. I used to buy cottage cheese and use that instead because ricotta was alot more expensive but this ricotta is very reasonably priced and makes my lasagna so much better.
Brandy F.
Dover, PA
When we make lasagna this is what I use. I prefer part skim, and it has great texture. Good flavor. Also a good price, especially if you have coupon or buy the larger container
April S.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is pretty much the only brand of Ricotta cheese I will use. I love how perfect the taste is and is always fresh! Far better than any other brand of Ricotta I've had! Makes your lasagna come out perfect!
Chelsie B.
Green Bay, WI
I buy this to use in everything! I eat this I. Place of cottage cheese or cream cheese. I use it in breakfast lunch and dinner. Many recipes out there for this and so far this has been my favorite brand when it comes to texture and how long it lasts
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
It is a good cheese - always fresh and we use it in our italian dishes - ricotta pie, lasagne and stuffed shells. Everyone likes the taste - it has more taste then some brands and is not bland.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Use this stuff in my lasagna. Typically the only brand I buy cause the off brands don't have as much flavor. Good taste love that there are "healthier" options.