Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

BY FRIGO

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Maria A.
Meu favorito para por em pizza e para sanduiches as vezes como sem nada adoro queijo e amo esse de paixão.
Sweena K.
Sterling , VA
I like the smoke flavour in it. This is easily available in grocery stores and even in gas stations.
Saravelia U.
It taste delicious. It is not your organic type of cheese. It is on the expensive side.
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
This cheese is so yummy! I love using these slices on my sandwiches & the smoky flavor is delicious! Frigo cheeses are always great, they never disappoint my tastebuds.
Zusan F.
Middletown, NY
Omg! I love this cheese , you can use it for sandwich and it taste so delicious and if u haven't try it you should
Efra C.
Fairfield, CA
best cheese ive ever tried i usually dont eat alot but this will have me eating all day till i cant eat no more. and doesnt have alot of calories, good combo
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Loved these on our burgers we have the other night. It didn't fall of the burger after even going back in the oven. I love it. I think I'd like to try it inside the burger next time!!!
Fatima G.

This cheese is delicious. It is light, dry and firmer and quite tasty. Only low calorie, so it's good for an appetizer or a supplement for a meal.
Maris F.
Milano
you should try :-)))
Provolone is an Italian cheese made from cow’s milk whose origins lie in Southern Italy.

The flavours of Provolone largely vary depending where it’s made it’s semi-hard in texture and made from cow’s milk.

Provolone contains high amounts of calcium and protein but on the other hand, it is also high in sodium. The cheese goes along with full-bodied and aged red wines. At the table, it could be served with hot chutneys, homemade breads and flat breads.
Andrea D.

the taste of its cheese is very good. its variety and quality,
the products are good but I really do not like cheese, but they are good