Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like to put this one on my arepa for breakfast, it is delicious and it melts pretty good on it
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this cheese so much it's sliced cheese my husband & me only eat this cheese haha
Saravelia U.
It taste delicious. It is not your organic type of cheese. It is on the expensive side.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I use cheese a lot my kids all ask for it so I love to my this band a lot frigo are good
Vikki B.
Moulton, AL
This is my favorite provolone! Very rich and flavorful. Great on subs & sandwiches!!
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Ive tried this cheeses a couple of times. And it audit has a very good taste to it,
Samantha S.
The most delicious cheese to add to a sandwich. I love mine with turkey and tomato.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I love buying these when I'm craving a BLT sub. love the taste amazing taste.
Maris F.
Milano
you should try :-)))
Provolone is an Italian cheese made from cow’s milk whose origins lie in Southern Italy.

The flavours of Provolone largely vary depending where it’s made it’s semi-hard in texture and made from cow’s milk.

Provolone contains high amounts of calcium and protein but on the other hand, it is also high in sodium. The cheese goes along with full-bodied and aged red wines. At the table, it could be served with hot chutneys, homemade breads and flat breads.
Andrea D.

the taste of its cheese is very good. its variety and quality,
the products are good but I really do not like cheese, but they are good