Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Sweena K.
I like the smoke flavour in it. This is easily available in grocery stores and even in gas stations.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like to put this one on my arepa for breakfast, it is delicious and it melts pretty good on it
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I use cheese a lot my kids all ask for it so I love to my this band a lot frigo are good
Saravelia U.
It taste delicious. It is not your organic type of cheese. It is on the expensive side.
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this cheese so much it's sliced cheese my husband & me only eat this cheese haha
Vikki B.
Moulton, AL
This is my favorite provolone! Very rich and flavorful. Great on subs & sandwiches!!
Samantha S.
The most delicious cheese to add to a sandwich. I love mine with turkey and tomato.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Ive tried this cheeses a couple of times. And it audit has a very good taste to it,
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I love buying these when I'm craving a BLT sub. love the taste amazing taste.
Maris F.
you should try :-)))
Provolone is an Italian cheese made from cow’s milk whose origins lie in Southern Italy.

The flavours of Provolone largely vary depending where it’s made it’s semi-hard in texture and made from cow’s milk.

Provolone contains high amounts of calcium and protein but on the other hand, it is also high in sodium. The cheese goes along with full-bodied and aged red wines. At the table, it could be served with hot chutneys, homemade breads and flat breads.