Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like to put this one on my arepa for breakfast, it is delicious and it melts pretty good on it
Bertha S.
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this cheese so much it's sliced cheese my husband & me only eat this cheese haha
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I use cheese a lot my kids all ask for it so I love to my this band a lot frigo are good
Vikki B.
Vikki B.
Moulton, AL
This is my favorite provolone! Very rich and flavorful. Great on subs & sandwiches!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
The most delicious cheese to add to a sandwich. I love mine with turkey and tomato.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Ive tried this cheeses a couple of times. And it audit has a very good taste to it,
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I love buying these when I'm craving a BLT sub. love the taste amazing taste.
Oana M.
Oana M.
They just put this in at one of my grocery stores and it was too good to pass up. We usually buy provolone sliced cheese anyways, but this one with the smoked flavor was really delicious in sandwiches. I basically live for sandwiches, so this was a treat to have something slightly different for a change. I will buy it again, just probably not as often sinceit was more expensive than the usual one I get.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Love provolone this is my #1 cheese to make sandwich. The original is great but the smoke flavor gives it a bbq hint.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love it and it's soo delicious and I would recommend it and it's affordable and it's the best I have tasted so far