Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

BY FRIGO

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Oana M.
They just put this in at one of my grocery stores and it was too good to pass up. We usually buy provolone sliced cheese anyways, but this one with the smoked flavor was really delicious in sandwiches. I basically live for sandwiches, so this was a treat to have something slightly different for a change. I will buy it again, just probably not as often sinceit was more expensive than the usual one I get.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Loved these on our burgers we have the other night. It didn't fall of the burger after even going back in the oven. I love it. I think I'd like to try it inside the burger next time!!!
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
This cheese is so yummy! I love using these slices on my sandwiches & the smoky flavor is delicious! Frigo cheeses are always great, they never disappoint my tastebuds.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
Delicious! This cheese is perfect for grilling and melting in anything. I occasionally use for sandwiches, but prefer melted. It has great texture and delicious flavor. Would definitely recommend. It isn't crazy expensive, but it is worth the price.
Elizabeth C.
Frigo provolone smoke flavor cheese, is a delicious cheese to use on a grill cheese sandwich, the flavor is a nice smoky taste it is a cheese that can be added to a lots of fishes sandwiches, in a stuffed chicken breast. My family enjoys the flavor of the smoky provolone cheese.
Irene R.
I don't really remember if this was the brand of provolone cheese I used to buy back in the states, but provolone is always good so this one might be too. Four starts just in case haha
Remly M.
St Augustine, FL
Super rico este queso. Nos gusta muchísimo porque su tamaño y precio son ideales. El sabor muy hogareño que es lo que buscamos. Nos parece acorde a su precio en calidad y si lo recommendamos.
Efra C.
Fairfield, CA
best cheese ive ever tried i usually dont eat alot but this will have me eating all day till i cant eat no more. and doesnt have alot of calories, good combo
desire n.
Sabadell, Barcelona

Home adore the provolone cheese, we put it in the microwave and this best with whatever , meat, bread ... It is a dinner once a month does not lack at home
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
MIAMI, FL

This cheese is delicious. It is light, dry and firmer and quite tasty. Only low calorie, so it's good for an appetizer or a supplement for a meal.