Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg

BY FRIGO

Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced  Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Frigo® Provolone W/Smoke Flavor Sliced Cheese 10 Ct Peg
Oana M.
They just put this in at one of my grocery stores and it was too good to pass up. We usually buy provolone sliced cheese anyways, but this one with the smoked flavor was really delicious in sandwiches. I basically live for sandwiches, so this was a treat to have something slightly different for a change. I will buy it again, just probably not as often sinceit was more expensive than the usual one I get.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Loved these on our burgers we have the other night. It didn't fall of the burger after even going back in the oven. I love it. I think I'd like to try it inside the burger next time!!!
Jade J.
Watsonville, CA
This cheese is so yummy! I love using these slices on my sandwiches & the smoky flavor is delicious! Frigo cheeses are always great, they never disappoint my tastebuds.
Efra C.
Fairfield, CA
best cheese ive ever tried i usually dont eat alot but this will have me eating all day till i cant eat no more. and doesnt have alot of calories, good combo
Fatima G.

This cheese is delicious. It is light, dry and firmer and quite tasty. Only low calorie, so it's good for an appetizer or a supplement for a meal.
Alejandra T.
Love provolone this is my #1 cheese to make sandwich. The original is great but the smoke flavor gives it a bbq hint.
Erica V.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love it and it's soo delicious and I would recommend it and it's affordable and it's the best I have tasted so far
Zusan F.
Middletown, NY
Omg! I love this cheese , you can use it for sandwich and it taste so delicious and if u haven't try it you should
Maria A.
Meu favorito para por em pizza e para sanduiches as vezes como sem nada adoro queijo e amo esse de paixão.
Sweena K.
I like the smoke flavour in it. This is easily available in grocery stores and even in gas stations.