BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

A B.
Love to have this on hand in the fridge - the stay fresh container ✅✅✅ this one is my go to for many Italian dishes or I just add a little to thicken up soup - 🇮🇹 highly recommend- 100% perfect every time 😘
Lizzy w.
Ardmore, OK
Frigo is my go to brand for Italian cooking. I especially love the texture and taste of the Frigo ricotta cheese for my homemade lasagna and manicotti. The price is comparable to other brands and is easily found in my local Walmart. I will definitely continue to repurchase Frigo.
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
This is my go-to brand for ricotta! I've tried other brands but the ricotta from Frigo is by far the best! I find that the price is great for how much you get and my lasagnas are always better when I use Frigo. I would definitely recommend to others!
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
This will cut it always taste very fresh and is not too watery. It's perfect mix into a lasagna, or to go completely Rogue and Eat with a little bit of granola and honey which is one of my favorites
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
I love frigos ricotta cheese!! It is so creamy and rich! Some ricotta is spongy when you try to stir it but frigo brand ricotta is so smooth. I love to use this brand when I make home made manicotti. It is the best!
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
This is my go-to brand of ricotta. It has a great flavor for a great price. I love making baked ziti, lasagna, manicotti or stuffed shells and adding this to them. It gives my dishes the best flavor!
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I get all sorts of bands of ricotta cheese but this is the one i am consistently getting. I love ricotta cheese. i love the fluffiness, the taste, the texture, just everything
Ana R.
I use this cheese to stuff manicotti noodles. It's creamy and rich in taste. Bakes well and is easy to work with. The product is affordable and the packaging is just great.
Staci L.
Boardman, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS RICOTTA!  i buy it all the time to use in recipes.  I buy this from my local grocery store and will continue to buy it.
Mary H.
Makes a very good lasagna. It is mild and smooth. It isnt too pricey so it is also a good dollar stretcher when used in combination with the other cheeses.