BY FRIGO

Make quick, convenient and delicious homemade meals with Frigo® Cheese. see more...

Leana M.
Leana M.
Lebanon, MO
I usually reach for this brand when I make lasagna. Ricotta just makes it taste so rich and yummy. I like the 32oz tub, just right for a pan of lasagna.
Lizzy w.
Lizzy w.
Ardmore , OK
Frigo is my go to brand for Italian cooking. I especially love the texture and taste of the Frigo ricotta cheese for my homemade lasagna and manicotti. The price is comparable to other brands and is easily found in my local Walmart. I will definitely continue to repurchase Frigo.
Treslyn W.
Treslyn W.
Wichita, KS
This is my go-to brand for ricotta! I've tried other brands but the ricotta from Frigo is by far the best! I find that the price is great for how much you get and my lasagnas are always better when I use Frigo. I would definitely recommend to others!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This brand is the only one I like for ricotta cheese. I swear by this cheese for my lasagna. My husband always brags about how good it it.
Justice E.
Justice E.
Foodie Expert
Cheese is one of my favorite things in the world. This cheese is by far one of my favorites since I always use it in my pastas!
Mariah k.
Mariah k.
This is a great cheese used to make spinach manicotti. it is one of my favorite meals!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
This is my go to Ricotta cheese, It goes perfect in my lasagna. It has a nice flavor to it and its part skim if that counts for anything! :)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
I love frigos ricotta cheese!! It is so creamy and rich! Some ricotta is spongy when you try to stir it but frigo brand ricotta is so smooth. I love to use this brand when I make home made manicotti. It is the best!
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand to use when making lasagna. Has a great taste and flavor. Price is right