BY FRIGO

Low moisture part-skim. see more...

Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Scottsdale
This s really great Mozzarella for making caprese salad.  It was a good value for this package.  The last time it was purchased it was at either Sam's Club or Costco.  It is very comparable to other products.  I have bought it many time and will again.
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
Essential for pizza topping. Without it, out pizzas are dull. This completes a perfect margarita pizza in our house!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
I love this cheese! This is so good and refreshing with tomatoes during the summer!
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I recently used this in a noodle recipe that I made for my family the other night, and it worked great! Melted well, and tasted wonderful in the dish!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I Love Frigo cheese! They always taste fresh and delicious! I use this for snacking with crackers or in lasagna and baked ziti! Never disappoints!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite type of cheese! It's perfect for making homemade pizzas and other dishes
yenifer c.
yenifer c.
1013sutter avenue broklyn new york 11208 apt3
Foodie Expert
mite me gust el.frigo bueno me gusta como se derrite yo soy amante al queso mozarella rico este si wye es muy reconocido a mi en particular me encanta
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Es un buen queso, como cualquier queso, pruébenlo, es queso y ya, si eres amante del queso te gustara
April S.
April S.
Love love this cheese. It goes perfect with making spaghetti, tacos or home made pizza or even chicken wraps.