Frigo® Parmesan Shaved Cheese 5 oz. Plastic Tub uploaded by Katherine V.

BY FRIGO

Recipe: Parmesan Alfredo. see more...

Shelby P.
Nampa, ID
If you have never had shaved Parmesan then you are absolutely missing out! This is by far my most favorite kind of cheese and I can literally eat the whole tub of this! I usually put it on spaghetti or garlic bread and it’s so fantastic! Highly recommend for your spaghetti!
Karen P.
My husband’s mother was from Italy, so Parmesan is considered a food group in our house. He is particular about the quality and doesn’t like most pre-grated Parmesan, but he will eat Frigo brand.
Beth S.
A great quality cheese that comes in a resealable tub to keep it fresh. Perfect for adding to any pasta dish, salad, and more. Would definitely recommend this brand.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I had no time so I went to Walmart for groceries. This was the only "good" Parmesan they had. It is not the best quality. It didn't have that rich, nutty flavor that a quality Parmesan usually has. I would not buy it again.
Brittany A.
I love using fresh quality ingredients when I cook and I love to make Italian food, so when I found this fresh shaved parm cheese for under $3 I was sold! This parm is so rich in flavor and you can tell it came right off the block. It melts beautifully and Browns well on top of lasagna, or baked ravioli, spaghetti...anything!
Tammy R.
Negaunee, MI
These parm peels are so good! I once ordered a salad from a restaurant that had these on top with pepin as and a light vinaigrette over baby greens. So simple and so delicious. I buy this brand of cheese all the time to recreate my favorite salad. They hold up so well to the dressing and don't get soggy.
Janelle T.
Dahlgren , VA
I find this is a better value than buying most other shredded Parmesan cheese packages by other vendors. This one is easily found and stays fresh for a while. Great price too.
Jennifer N.
This is the best tasting Parmesan cheese to use in alfredo sauces! It's easy to use since it's already shaved. I put the required amount in my sauces and it's so delicious. My daughter loves my homemade sauce and requests it often.
Monica R.
Really good fresh parm!!! Excellent in alfredo, and gnocchi when I don't have any (real*) park on hand. It's as healthy as cheese can be lol and really affordable when on a budget!
Fiona D.
A fine parmesan if you ask me! Obviously not as good as buying a block and shredding it fresh onto your plate yourself, but if you're in a pinch and just want to add that nice kick of a flavor, go for it! I don't necessarily see this one as any better or worse than some other pre-shredded, jarred parmesan cheeses, so it might be as good as the next one.