BY FRIGO

Quality since 1938 see more...

Carelis C.
Medley, FL
El acompañante perfecto para tu pastas y ensaladas. Definitivamente me encanta, en lugar de aderezo, uso este queso para variar un poco
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
Who doesn't love a good cheese to put on their Italian dishes! This is a very delicious cheese that everyone will love.
lucy v.
Mission, TX
All time favorite cheese I'm a cheese person but this one is so good I love it on everything salads food anything !!
Jessica Y.
This Frigo parmesan cheese is perfect to add to any salad. It is nicely shredded and comes in an abundance.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I love love love making quesidillas with this cheese. It melts, tastes, and is so great. The kids love it
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
I use this cheese when I make salads and pizza. I love this brand. I only ever buy mozzarella though.
Sarah G.
This is a great, large bag for the price. I go through a lot of cheese so this is great value!
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL
Easy to use great taste inexpensive love the flavor use for anything that goes with cheese
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
Decent cheese. Good add into a dish full! They are salted just enough and are satisfying
Janette R.
For all my italian foods, pasta, lasagna is just the best!! You can feel the taste!!