Frigo® Parmesan Salad Shred Cheese

by Frigo

Quality since 1938

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Parmesan Salad Shred Cheese!
Malden, MA
This is a must have in our fridge at all times. We put it on everything you can think of, omelets, salads, pasta, fish, chicken. We love the flavor and convenience of the grated parm cheese. We will never go back to that cheep canned stuff. If you haven't tried this you need to!
I love using this parmesan both for cooking and for garnishing my dishes. I out this on my pasta and salads regularly. The consistency and flavor is fantastic and it adds an improvement to any dish, whether or not its Italian. Would highly recommend this brand if you are a parmesan lover!
Eugene, OR
Parmesan is a great cheese to have on hand, you can use it in so many flavors. Frigo Parmesan is a good price at my local grocery store, esp compared to other brands, and has a great flavor. I will continue to buy this product, though maybe not the 4lb version again.
Thornton, CO
I put a mountain of this cheese on everything, potatoes, pasta, salads. Flavor wise it's to die for, I love the strong flavor and how full the bag is
This is the only product my mom brings when we have big family dinners or special occasions!! Love the taste, no to strong but just right.
Medley, FL
El acompañante perfecto para tu pastas y ensaladas. Definitivamente me encanta, en lugar de aderezo, uso este queso para variar un poco
I love the easy this cheese tastes, I used it in garlic parmesan Alfredo and make it with fettuccini with to pinches of nutmeg.
Bonifay, FL
Love this it's perfect for any Italian meal you make that requires parmesancheese and it taste fresh and not pasteurized
Okemos, MI
Who doesn't love a good cheese to put on their Italian dishes! This is a very delicious cheese that everyone will love.
Randolph, MN
Frigo cheese is delicious. Flavor full and easy to cook with. I love their string cheese! So much better than others.

Looking for your answer?