BY FRIGO

The perfect cheese for all your family favorites! see more...

Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
This cheese is so good and since its already shredded it's super easy and convenient. I can put it on top of my spicy dishes to let it melt! It's supper awesome for quick and easy quesadillas! I buy this every time I go groceries shopping.
Erikka B.
I buy these for make-your-own pizza night and it is worth every cent to not have to shred any by hand. Bonus points for being delicious and not clumping together in the bag
Kelley C.
Loudon
I get this twin pack at Sam's Club. Great price for a lot of quality cheese. We go through cheese very quickly. My husband uses it everyday in his eggs and I use it everyday in my quesadillas. Delicious flavor.
Billie C.
San Bernardino, CA
I purchase Frigo Mozzarella shredded cheese quite often. I use it for when I make lasagna and homemade pizza. I will sometimes toss it in with my salads because I enjoy the taste that it adds. I usually purchase this in large quantities because I use it so frequently.
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I LOVE this cheese! I only find this the only one halal. Halal means no animal products in the food without the animal being blessed before slaughter. I don't know what I would do if this didn't exist. Need this for pizza especially! But i would recommend this to anyone.
subrina f.
Antioch, CA
Love love love Frigo brand cheeses!!!! I use their mozzarella for my chicken parmigiana and it comes out great, my kids even love it and ask for 2nds sometimes 3rds lol
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
I love this stuff for my homemade pizza. We won't use another brand. It's gooey when melted, has a delicious taste and a nice price for the twin pack. We also really enjoy the string cheese, it's the kids favorite snack each day. Nice brand, still need to try the other items they offer
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a nice melting cheese for lasagnes or pizzas. I picked it up at the local Sam's Club for a good price and it is easy to freeze the extras for later without spoilage. This makes it a great value. Pick up an extra the next time you are out shopping.
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly, I wish I could afford fancier cheese with more Italian-sounding names, but I can't. Frigo is what I can afford on a teacher's salary. And it's not just good, it's good enough. (Four stars because I know there is some real fancy stuff out there that tastes like amazing feet.)
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
At first I was not that convince of trying it but I gave it a try. it's pretty good I think it taste like other part skim mozzarella cheese.. it has a good flavor very cheese great for quesadillas.