Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseFrigo
frigo low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese

frigo® low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese

by Frigo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frigo® low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese !
Belen G.
frigo® low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese  uploaded by Belen G.
Purchased at: Walmart
frigo® low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese 🧀 It is good cheese, it is quite creamy and quite rich. it's just that it's a bit stewed and I'm not a lover of grilled 🧀
Marcy W.
Rocky Mount, NC
frigo® low moisture part skim mozzarella natural cheese  uploaded by Marcy W.
My normal mozzarella that I buy was out. So, I had to pick up this. I was very pleased with how it melted and it tasted great!! I had a hard couple of days so I made some comfort food... homemade Margarita Pizza!
karina E.
Mission Viejo, CA
I like frigo probably one of the top go to cheeses for my snack creations, I like to cut it up n make little bite size pieces or shred it and make a pizza with it. So delicious must have.
Mariana L.
Los Angeles, CA
This cheese taste really good even without melting it.I use I to cook different meals such as omelet, etc.
Maritza E.
The only cheese I have been buying for such a long time! Great with tortillas for a quick snack!!
YENI V.
Stockton, CA
This chesse is perfect for quesadilas it has a good amount of saltiness to it and it melts good
Sabia M.
Henrico, VA
We love this cheese especially my husband. Put uses it on everything. I always have to make sure we have it all the time. Without cheese nothing taste right. We love it so tasty
Lizbeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
I pove to make quesadillas with this cheese its the best cheese i can have homeslty its very good and so tasty
Kenya A.
Buy these babies at costco whenever I go. This cheese tends to have a longer freshness life than all the other types of cheeses I have bought. Stays smooth and creamy when melted up to a month later for me.
Jackie A.
cheese is my best friend, I am a vegetarian so cheese is still my most favorite food that I will not give up

Looking for your answer?