Frigo® Light Mozzarella Cheese 16 oz. uploaded by Smiltė N.

BY FRIGO

Low moisture part-skim. see more...

Laurie P.
I buy this at my local grocery store because it is often on sale. It is super melty yummy and delicious. I can not tell that it is light and use it in my lasagna and homemade pizza. It has a nice creamy salty taste and I will continue to buy this cheese for my family.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
This product is the best I have ever tried. Spectacular cheese it tastes incredible. Good value. I would buy it everyday of my life. I am a repeat consumer, a fan.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I lvoe this light mozzerala cheese. it really is a great delicious cheese and is very lightweight and not a lot of caloeries so you can eat it for a snack or whevnever your hungry its just got a great taste and frigo is sjuch a delicious brand its perfect
Andrea P.
Me encantaaaa!! Es necesario tenerlo en tu casa, puedes utilizarlo en muchas comidas. Es de muy buen sabor y siempre lo compro para mi familia. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Es muy sano y es de buen precio acerca de su calidad es de primera no se arrepentiran
Rolando H.
Farmersville, CA
I bought this light mozzarella last week thinking because it was light, it was gonna be a bad consistency and flavorless. I was surprised when I put it in a quesadilla that it was exactly the opposite. It was melty and delicious. If you're watching fat and calories, this is great!
Daniela G.
Such a fun snack! I have bought these many times and I usually buy them at walmart. They can get pricey at times but are so fun to peel. I have bought them multiple times and they have a good taste. I would recommend these and I will buy them again .
Shannon S.
Besides fresh mozzarella, this is the best cheese I have found. It is a good value at Costco, and is soft with a light flavor. It has no artificial taste to it and is a great addition to salads and sandwiches.
Taylor S.
Albany, OR
This cheese is absolutely. So creamy and just the perfect taste. We purchase it from Costco and love being able to put it on grilled cheese or even spaghetti.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
This cheese is so creamy and smooth. It has a pleasant texture and goes well with salads, soups, pitas etc. I enjoy eating this with snacks.
Lydia F.
To make all those boring home foods just intresting.... Then definitely go for this... The flavour texture everything is just amazing