BY FRIGO

Mild & CreamyGouda's smooth, creamy texture, and it's mild, buttery flavor makes it popular with any crowd. Great as an everyday snack itself and pairs deliciously with almost any other food. Don't forget to get the crackers! see more...

Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
Have to admit I was a little disappointed with this, but I am used to fresh Gouda from smaller local dairies. I would probably buy it again but would choose a locally sourced option first. I purchased it at Hy Vee in Albia Iowa.
Liz C.
This cheese is an awesome snack. The flavor is not too bold, as it is nice and smooth. I love how each stick is individually wrapped making it easy to grab and go.
Isabel L.
Hialeah, FL
Frigo Wisconsin cheese sticks have a gourmet taste. This cheese has an amazing taste that will have you sampling all flavors. They taste rich and creamy at a great price. I have tried different flavors and they have all left me impressed. It's a must have in my refrigerator. #cheese #snacks #yummy #musthave
Colleen P.
I love cheese! I was so excited when they started releasing special blends. I have picked these up to have in lunches or for a quick snack. They are reasonable in price
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
So you know when you were younger and your mom gave you like mozzarella string cheese? GUYS - there is an adult version ft. Gouda mannnne
Rita G.
I love this brand... so when they came out with gouda, I was excited. Now two of my favorites in one. Great for snacking on the go.
Mateus L.
Gosto muito para incrementar aqueka receita de final de semana porque deixa aquele gostinho maravilhosamente maravilhoso!
Jake T.
This cheese is amazing best Gouda pre packaged cheese I have had. I like to eat it as a snack with crackers
Bethany D.
Albertville
Wonderfully rich and delicious snack for any time. Can't ever beat anything cheese. So delicious.
Erik G.
zapata, TX
These make a great snack and party trays also everyone loves them they tastes like real cheese