Frigo Cheese Heads Variety String & Swirls uploaded by Shannon G.

BY FRIGO

• Would you recommend this brand above other brands of stri...7 Answers
  • Which type is your favorite?7 Answers
  • Are these a healthy lunch box alternative?4 Answers
Frigo Cheese Heads Variety String & Swirls
  • "My kids love it in their lunches and the adults grab it as a quick snack so we don't grab the junk food.m" in 5 reviews
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
These cheesesticks are delicious. Easy to take on the go and the variety pack is the best. Sometimes they're hard to open and sometimes they get squished in the packages. I assume from shipping to the store.
Samantha L.
I one of these to work with me daily! They are the perfect snack for in between meals. Sometimes I use them right before a workout. I think they are delicious (sometimes I eat two) and the price is reasonable.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Great cheese sticks! I buy these for my kids, but I love them too. They're healthy and full of calcium. Fairly priced, and you can buy them at most grocery stores. I like the added cheddar, it adds a nice flavor!
Tomassina B.
I prefer the original string cheese, but the variety pack is nice to try different flavors. I probably wouldn't have tried some of them on their own. Convenience is key for me with my busy job. I never get a traditional lunch break so it's nice to have these on hand..granted they are pretty expensive.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
I love cheese sticks, but not these. I can't quite describe the taste, I think the closest way to describe it it that it tastes like plastic especially Colby Jack ones. I will admit that they do taste slightly better than Sargento's, but I think I'll just stick to Kraft or a store brand cheese stick.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love these cheese sticks. The best, my son also loves them. Before I use to buy a store brand so glad I tried these because now these are the only one I buy to keep in my home. Also healthy. A must to try.
Christina H.
My kids love these. Great for an after school snack. Also very yummy to use for stuffed crust pizza. Just get a store bought pizza crust can, roll out for size of preferred. Place the cheese rolled up in what would be the crust.. Awesome homemade stuffed crust pizza.. Kids love it.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
My boys love this brand of cheese. It is always fresh and tasty and usually significantly below the pricey brands and just a few cents over the cheap, nasty brands. I enjoy their cheese sticks from time to time, as well.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love the variety pack because the kids are not stuck with the same cheese every day. Because it is a brand name it is more expensive and rarely on sale other wise love them. All the flavors are great!
Jackie C.
These are just gross. I have tried this brand so many times that the cheese just tastes old and plastic-y to me. My husband loves them but I just can't bring myself to eat them and they go bad.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Do buy these just for the kids or do you snack on them also?
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
What do you think of these? do they taste good? I usually just buy the regular kind....
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Which type is your favorite?
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Would you recommend this brand above other brands of string cheese?
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
Do these taste as good as the regular ones?