Frigo® Cheese Heads® Swirls® String Cheese 12 ct Bag uploaded by Holly K.

BY FRIGO

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese. see more...

Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ
Frigo Swirls String Cheese is so good!  This is my favorite flavor/kind of cheese Frigo offers!  You get the swirl of the two different cheeses--mozzarella  and cheddar cheeses swirled together for a great taste!  I love just to eat it alone or with crackers.  You cant go wrong with Frigo Cheese Head Swirls!
Kara R.
Auburndale
My kids don’t like to eat a lot of dairy but they will grab these cheese sticks. I love the fact they they will take them in their lunch boxes or eat them on the go. These are always in our fridge.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is a staple in my fridge! i have one as a healthy snack. I will eat it on its own or i'll cut it up into pieces with tomato and balsamic. It's great to just grab and go. It's always available at my grocery store and it occasionally goes on sale! Great taste.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Definitely an item that you can always find in my frig! Cheese is one of my favorite snacks & the convenience of throwing a few ov these in my bag is great! Always pick these up with my regular grocery shopping.
Holly K.
Tifton
These string cheese are awful!!! The first bite may taste ok and the next three bites taste like straight salt!! I bought this package at Walmart. I love all kind of cheese but I'll NEVER buy this kind again.
Linda P.
I prefer Frigo brand string cheese above all other brands of string cheese sticks. They have a delicious flavor combination, are convenient to take on the go and fun for kids and adults alike! I will never grow out of these for snacking
Jill M.
I like this kind of string cheese, but I didn't feel as though it tasted much different from other brands. String cheese tends to taste like any other string cheese to me, no matter what brand it is, but I would still recommend you check out this string cheese if you want a mixed-cheese variety.
Nae N.
I had these for the first time today because I usually just do mozzarella & let me tell you my first bite tasted like nothing but salt that I couldn't even believe it to where I wrote them with a quickness. I may have had a bad batch or something but oh no was it what I was expecting.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Cheese. Oh, cheese.
When asked if I had to choose one for the rest of my life and give the other up, I always choose cheese over chocolate and this product is one of the reasons that continues to be true. Fun, easy, and tasty snack. It is very affordable and is something that is just good to have. A very nice staple.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Im a big cheese fan! i love all kinds and every kind of cheese there is! Im currently eating one of these cheese sticks as i type so i figured i would write a review. lol so good, an easy and good snack and as a bariatic patient these are so good on protein :)
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Is it good?!
Delia R.
Is there a low fat version on string cheese?
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
Does the yellow cheese make it taste sharp even if there's white included ?
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
Are any other flavors?
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is it two types of cheese, or just a dye job?