BY FRIGO #44 in Milk

Wholesome Snacks Snacking fun! see more...

• I absolutely love my Frigo cheeseheads , but I am hesitant to try...1 Answers
Mandy G.
Butler, PA
This is the best tasting string chese brand. There is a lot of flavor and they aren't limp. You can easily peel them. My daughter is also obsessed with them. We buy 2 packs at a time.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
This is one of my kids favorite snacks! And this is the o lay "string cheese" that my son likes. He is a bit of a picky eater and others just didn't do it for him. He loves this cheese though! I believe we always have some in our fridge! Great product! Great price!
Amber C.
Conway , AR
My 4 year old loves these cheese sticks! She loves the twist of the cheddar and the mozzarella... I love being able to give her a quick, easy snack after school that she enjoys. We buy these a lot!
Jodie M.
Amherst, NY
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves this cheese! We go thru a family size pack in about a week. When I don't have time to eat a full lunch or just need a quick snack to make it thru till dinner I grab 2 of these
Alaina S.
Carmichael, CA
These are great for if you are indecisive as I am. Do I want mozzarella? Or what seems to also be mozzarella, but dyed orange and flavored like cheddar but it's still stringy? All I know is it's delicious!
Ashley A.
Buckhorn, KY
The perfect on the go snack. A great mix of mozzarella and cheddar, you can't go wrong! They have a great taste and are easy enough the little ones to open!
Deidre D.
The swirl cheese gives a nice change in flavor. Easy to carry package makes it a good snack on the go for myself or my kids.
Tori C.
We definitely keep this in the house as a grab and go snack. This product is the best because everyone just loves the flavor
Jennifer K.
Paris, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite Frigo snack. I love the twisty cheese and I love that they peel easily. A good on the go snack.
Candice P.
Cookeville, TN
Delicious. Wonderful snack. Great to eat with grapes and humus. Normally get at Walmart. Affordable.
Alicia S.
I absolutely love my Frigo cheeseheads , but I am hesitant to try this type. What makes this more appealing than the regular plain mozzarella kind?