Frigo Cheese Heads Swirls Mozzarella & Cheddar Natural String Cheese Light - 12 CT

BY FRIGO #31 in Milk

Frigo®. Cheese Heads® Swirls® Mozzarella & Cheddar Light Natural String Cheese.
12 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
Light natural string cheese.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader's comparable product.
Light low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese with added cheddar cheese.
Make A Wish®.
12 - .833 oz pieces. see more...

Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Lunch box staple at our house. Quick and healthy snack option, too. We can usually find them at all of the grocery stores we visit (Walmart, target, stop and shop).
Carol F.
Perfect snack for on the go or to put in your lunch. Great source of protein!
Nichole S.
Foodie Expert
I love cheese and this cheese swirl is the best of both worlds. It is a delicious and healthy snack to have throughout the day. You do get a lot in the pack for your money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha P.
Nashua
My children and i love these cheese sticks and the mozzarella cheese sticks. We buy a few bags a month from shaws. I give them 2 cheese sticks and some crackers for a healthy but delicious snack!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love putting this in my sons lunch they're easy quick I even put them in my lunch I have an in my purse just so I have something to snack on quick and easy. You can buy them at any local grocery store I buy mine at target Costco or Sam's Club anywhere
Liana M.
Foodie Expert
I purchase the BJs wholesale size every time we go shopping. The cheese is creamy and so much better than your every day poly-o. My kids always take one to school for snack and even have one or two after school. It's a healthy perfect tasty snack!
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good cheese! I first bought these with a rebate from Ibotta and I'm glad I did because before that I never really paid any attention to this brand. Good product!
Alejandra J.
Dallas, TX
In love! I love cheese and I have these as snacks on the go! It tastes great and my siblings love them too. This specific flavor is my favorite!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
White and cheddar?! Best of both worlds :) I still like the plain mozerrala better, can't beat the original!
Brittny D.
Love string cheese. Easier than cutting up different cheeses with a glass of wine!