BY FRIGO

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese.
12 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
String.
100% natural string cheese.
America's favorite!
Low moisture.
Part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®. see more...

• "This is my favorite brand of string cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "They're a pretty healthy snack, I usually have one right after a workout." in 1 review
  • "Good price, delicious and a perfect snack with any drink or fruit." in 1 review
  • "Great for school lunches or a quick snack at home." in 1 review
  • "My favorite snack with ritz crackers string cheese taste yummy & is fun to eat lol" in 1 review
Courtney J.
Foodie Expert
The string cheese tastes 10 times better if you pull it apart, as intended. I can always find these at a great price at my local Kroger store and they're frequently on sale. I use frigo coupons regularly to save even more on my cheese head snacks.
catherine h.
easy, convenient, tasty. why not? i love having these with fruit or veggies. even when i forget to add an ice pack to my lunch box they're good.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
I buy these for kids as a snack. It's healthier than a chocolate or sugar snacks out there. They love the taste and texture of Frigo
Samantha P.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is really good. I am particularly glad that it does not have the rubbery texture that some cheese sticks have.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
My favorite brand of string cheese! I try to snack mindfully, and cheese is healthier than chips/soda.
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I used to eat these a lot as a kid, and I absolutely loved it! I didn't drink much milk as a child, so my mom would buy a lot of these. They're very affordable, come in a good value, and I continuously buy them!
Apolinar C.
Sterling, IL
Foodie Expert
Its a good snack and easy to keep handy but the taste is not my favorite. But if im short on time it is a good go to low carb snack
Ashlee L.
String cheese is a nice and easy, healthy snack to have on hand. Not only do kiddos love it, but it's great for adults too. Frigo tends to be a little on the pricey side, so keep your eye out for store and manufacture coupons.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
We go through these like hotcakes. They're good, not too salty like some other brands! The only downside is they're EXTREMELY expensive (at least where I live- twice the price of store brand!)
Megan D.
Northport, ME
This is my favorite brand of string cheese. The texture and flavor are both wonderful, but be warned - this is such a favorite in my household that it doesn't last very long at all!