Frigo Cheese Heads Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese - 12 CT

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese.
12 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
America's favorite!
Low moisture.
Part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®. see more...

• "This is my favorite brand of string cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "Great for school lunches or a quick snack at home." in 1 review
  • "My favorite snack with ritz crackers string cheese taste yummy & is fun to eat lol" in 1 review
  • "They're a pretty healthy snack, I usually have one right after a workout." in 1 review
  • "Good price, delicious and a perfect snack with any drink or fruit." in 1 review
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I used to eat these a lot as a kid, and I absolutely loved it! I didn't drink much milk as a child, so my mom would buy a lot of these. They're very affordable, come in a good value, and I continuously buy them!
Courtney J.
The string cheese tastes 10 times better if you pull it apart, as intended. I can always find these at a great price at my local Kroger store and they're frequently on sale. I use frigo coupons regularly to save even more on my cheese head snacks.
Mae A.
I love eating a Cheese Head wrapped in ham or turkey breast when I feel like I am too busy for eating or after a workout. Quick and easy. It's fun to peel them into strings, too. Sometimes I leave some for the kids. :)
Ashlee L.
String cheese is a nice and easy, healthy snack to have on hand. Not only do kiddos love it, but it's great for adults too. Frigo tends to be a little on the pricey side, so keep your eye out for store and manufacture coupons.
Alana H.
Concord, MA
We go through these like hotcakes. They're good, not too salty like some other brands! The only downside is they're EXTREMELY expensive (at least where I live- twice the price of store brand!)
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
My favorite snack when I feel like I'm just eating just to eat has got to be one of my bestfriends on a day I'm just eating to much at least I can eat too much and be eating healthy lol
Megan D.
Northport, ME
This is my favorite brand of string cheese. The texture and flavor are both wonderful, but be warned - this is such a favorite in my household that it doesn't last very long at all!
Amy K.
Cleveland, OH
I loved eating these when I was little! Perfect amount of cheese and they're pretty fun to peel. I enjoy eating these even now, but I know that they're a big hit with the kids.
Stacey G.
Akron, OH
We really love this string cheese. Tastes so good. Packaging is nice. Some string cheese brands can be flaky. This brand is not at all. It peels great and tastes great. My son loves it as well.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
This string cheese is the absolute best string cheese I've ever had. It's not cheap, usually around $7 a pack, but Kroger offers coupons quite often. So delicious and creamy.