Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseFrigo
Cheese Heads Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese - 12 CT

Frigo Cheese Heads Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese - 12 CT

by Frigo

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese.
12 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
String.
100% natural string cheese.
America's favorite!
Low moisture.
Part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo Cheese Heads Swirls 100% Natural String Cheese - 12 CT!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite brand of string cheese.in reviews
Great for school lunches or a quick snack at home.in reviews
Good price, delicious and a perfect snack with any drink or fruit.in reviews
They're a pretty healthy snack, I usually have one right after a workout.in reviews
My favorite snack with ritz crackers string cheese taste yummy & is fun to eat lolin reviews
Frigo cheese es buenicimo y a list niños y lis grandes nos encanta, sirve como snack para esos dias que tienes hambre y quieres controlartela
I love eating a Cheese Head wrapped in ham or turkey breast when I feel like I am too busy for eating or after a workout. Quick and easy. It's fun to peel them into strings, too. Sometimes I leave some for the kids. :)
Montville, NJ
I buy these for kids as a snack. It's healthier than a chocolate or sugar snacks out there. They love the taste and texture of Frigo
Lexington, KY
My favorite brand of string cheese! I try to snack mindfully, and cheese is healthier than chips/soda.
easy, convenient, tasty. why not? i love having these with fruit or veggies. even when i forget to add an ice pack to my lunch box they're good.
This cheese is really good. I am particularly glad that it does not have the rubbery texture that some cheese sticks have.
Ingalls, IN
The string cheese tastes 10 times better if you pull it apart, as intended. I can always find these at a great price at my local Kroger store and they're frequently on sale. I use frigo coupons regularly to save even more on my cheese head snacks.
Waukesha, WI
The brand Frigo Cheese Heads Swirls is kind of blah and not very stringy. My child does not pefer these ones.
Akron, OH
We really love this string cheese. Tastes so good. Packaging is nice. Some string cheese brands can be flaky. This brand is not at all. It peels great and tastes great. My son loves it as well.
Kids love it and no wonder it's good! Smooth. Comes apart nicely and tastes good too! The single make it easy to take anywhere.

Looking for your answer?