Frigo® Cheese Heads® Superstring® String Cheese 12 ct Bag

by Frigo

Nutritious & Portable The same great taste of America's Favorite String Cheese, packed with extra amounts of vitamins A & D. It's the perfect on-the-go snack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frigo® Cheese Heads® Superstring® String Cheese 12 ct Bag!
tucson
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Superstring® String Cheese 12 ct Bag uploaded by Paulina M.
I adore cheese and tend to add it to a lot of my foods! Unfortunately because cheese is a fat, it's typically hard to moderate the amount used but thank goodness for these portioned out cheese sticks because it's already done! From eating them alone to putting them in my wraps!
Mount Olive, NC
Fun to eat and tasty. I've been eating this brand for as long as I can remember. I enjoyed eating string cheese when I was younger. And even now I get excited to peel the cheese and eat!
Bakersfield , CA
1,157 reviews
This is my favorite brand of string cheese I absolutely love eating this as a snack I get the low calorie ones if I can but these ones are my favorite I pick them up at most screws are grocery stores and eat them for lunch and snacks in between meals.
I eat string cheese for lunch almost every day. I purchase the big bags these at Walmart. I love the taste of them. I've tried other brands and the tastes don't compare. I'll continue to buy them.
Lancaster, CA
I love Frigo Cheese Heads Superstring String Cheese 12 ct. I can peel an apple and grab a string cheese and it makes a perfect snack. My grandkids also love them too. I know when they are eating Cheese Heads, at least they are eating something nutritional and not candy and junk food. I always make sure I keep these in my refrigerator.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my one of my daughter's favorite snacks. I buy Frigo motzerella because they use whole milk in the products that don't say reduced fat and that makes a difference in the quality in my opinion. The best.
Romeoville
These are the only cheese sticks my husband will let me buy because they are so good ! Always a great taste and affordable price ! I actually have recommended this to a picky cheese eater and she loved it !
I love throwing these in my lunch bag as a quick snack. Much healthier option than a vending machine. Very yummy! I also make my own homemade mozzarella sticks with them
Aurora, MO
I think everyone in the family that stops by has at one time or another grabbed a string cheese for a quick snack. It's a fast pick me up type of food.Easy source of energy and they taste great.Also very good item for school lunches.Kids love them.
Madison, WV
These are great for a quick snack for my 3 year old. They have a great taste and really hit the spot. Price is a little up there, but most cheeses are pretty pricey.

Looking for your answer?