BY FRIGO

Saputo Frigo® Light String Cheese Heads®.
24 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese.
Light-low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®.
24 - .833 oz pieces. see more...

Kahla j.
colorado springs
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag awesome snack for on the go! Lots of fun for kids especially when they get to pull it apart! Great taste!
Carambola N.
Trumbull, CT
This is my favorite cheese ever! I’m bummed that bjs doesn’t carry it anymore. When I buy them at the other supermarkets it taste different.
cchs '.
I buy these at Bj's Wholesale Club. I love cheese, but am on a budget too. These were very cheap for the amount it had in the bag. It tastes like any other high end brand of mozzarella cheese. I personally think it's even better. Definitely recommend this!
Anna P.
De Forest
When I found the giant bag of these string cheese's at Costco, I had a hay-day. We eat string cheese like crazy in my household - theyre the perfect, quick, snack. When I found the large bags available, I probably got way too excited - but this is the only brand of cheese that my husband, son and I ALL love. Its not too soft, super salty and has a nice firm texture.
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
The cheese of my childhood. I grab these for my daughter but also snack on them too from time to time. Definitely have a better flavor than most other brands I've tried.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
My husband loves these and we buy them often. They are a great healthy and portable options for any time of day. It is similar to most other mozzarella string cheeses. I would definitely recommend to others.
Marielle M.
I bought a huge bag of cheese string cheese and they are very tasty, my nephew loves these cheeses, they are a perfect snack and nutritious. It tastes like milk, I bought it at Walmart at a fair price
Randi N.
Perfect when you need a little snack pick me up that's not too fattening or will blow your day's calorie count. Yummy too!
Natalee B.
This is the only brand of string cheese I will buy. It's great for on the go snacks. I always buy it from Walmart where it's a little bit cheaper than other stores.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Creamy & delicious, stringy & fun and only 80 calories with 6 grams of protein. It's the perfect snack for the on-the-go family!