BY FRIGO

Saputo Frigo® Light String Cheese Heads®.
24 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese.
Light-low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®.
24 - .833 oz pieces. see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I have had better string cheeses but I can say that when cold these taste pretty much the same as any other string cheese if a little weirdly tangy. These are great however for making qyick "mozzarella sticks" at home, as a healthier snack for kids or just to make sure you have something to start or get through your day with. These also keep FOREVER in the fridge...I swear we had a pack we forgot in the back of the fridge for a month and when we found them every single packet was fresh, as if they had just been bought! 🖒
Taylor A.
Great product. I find that if just Bute it it has a weird grainy-like texture but if I pull it apart it go away.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Forgo string cheese is the best. The light version is less rubbery than other light string cheeses I've tried. I feel this product is a good value. I have purchased this product a few times and I purchase again.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
I love Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese its a wonderful source of a quick snack. The price is nice and not too expensive. you can find it anywhere and its healthy. You can use it while cooking you can make Cheetos baked cheese sticks with them and its so easy to mix with other products from Salads to Toppings for Tacos. I highly recommend this product also the taste is wonderful. it doesn't taste like its fake cheese.
Stephanie K.
We go through a lot of string cheese at my house and Frigo is consistently good, has flavor and actual string cheese texture.
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect portion and great taste. They last a long time in the fridge and they are great for on the go
Breanne F.
Wish I could give these little babies 6 *. They are delicious, healthy, and an easy go-to snack always in our fridge.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
The only light cheese stick that doesn't taste low-fat. So good, you don't even realize it's not full fat. Affordable, plentiful, and filling. Can't beat that.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
It's cheese that's stringy! It's edible! I've not been rendered comatose by various substances in it!
Joanna R.
Potsdam , NY
Love the taste and convenience of these cheese sticks great flavor the whole family loves, they never last in my house