BY FRIGO

Saputo Frigo® Light String Cheese Heads®.
24 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese.
Light-low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®.
24 - .833 oz pieces. see more...

Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Ok, so here's the deal: I have gestational diabetes and I can't eat many carbs and need calcium. I also can't gain a ton of weight. These are only 50 calories each and cheese has zero carbs! I usually pair one of these bad boys with an apple or other high fiber food and snack away. Keeps me from getting hangry and also makes my doctor happy
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
I buy these all the time! I love string cheese and it's one of the things I'm allowed to have during my Physzique 12 week challenge. It's so delicious and healthy! I always buy this from Wal Mart so I can use the Savings Catcher and get ultimate savings.
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
We buy these for my son's lunches and to snack on at home and we love them!! I love the fact that they're "light" so they don't contain lots of fat and the fact that they are high in protein is a big plus!! The flavor is great and the convenience is awesome for everyday snacking!!
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I keep these in the fridge at all times! We have no kids, but these are great snacks for us! We can have one or two throughout the day and it won't hurt us like a bad food. we love them and they are extremely affordable and have a great reputation. also, cost efficient!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Okay, these little guys are so great! They're the perfect low-calorie snack for keeping on track if you're watching calorie intake. They're so tasty, you can't even tell they're "light." I will buy again and again!
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I always get the big pack of these and they're delicious! They make for great on the go snacks. They're a bit pricey and they don't last super long, but none the less, it's string cheese! It's great! It does have great stringing capabilities.
Georgie J.
Raleigh, NC
I love these cheese sticks and also the ones with this cheese and the yellow cheese I forget what it is called. I love buying the variety pack because it comes with these and the ones with both of them.
Jennifer G.
I feel like I'm always buying these things. They are so good!! I love them, my kids love them, and we snack on them all the time. We buy them at H.E.B. or Wal-mart. We've tried the store brands and they just didn't compare to these. So I don't even try other brands now, we just stick to what we like.
Amanda M.
A delicious snack to pair with a piece of fruit and the light version allows you to enjoy it with less fat, This is a great brand of string cheese as it actually allows you to pull it off and gets stringy unlike other brands that refuse to peel at all.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA
You can get a whole lot of these for a reasonable price and they are the best. If I'm on a semi healthy eating kick, these are my go-to snack. They're fun to eat and they taste great.