BY FRIGO

Saputo Frigo® Light String Cheese Heads®.
24 pack.
Individually wrapped snacks.
100% natural string cheese.
50% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to the market leader of low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese.
Light-low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese.
Make-A-Wish®.
24 - .833 oz pieces. see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I have had better string cheeses but I can say that when cold these taste pretty much the same as any other string cheese if a little weirdly tangy. These are great however for making qyick "mozzarella sticks" at home, as a healthier snack for kids or just to make sure you have something to start or get through your day with. These also keep FOREVER in the fridge...I swear we had a pack we forgot in the back of the fridge for a month and when we found them every single packet was fresh, as if they had just been bought! 🖒
Anna P.
De Forest
When I found the giant bag of these string cheese's at Costco, I had a hay-day. We eat string cheese like crazy in my household - theyre the perfect, quick, snack. When I found the large bags available, I probably got way too excited - but this is the only brand of cheese that my husband, son and I ALL love. Its not too soft, super salty and has a nice firm texture.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
Forgo string cheese is the best. The light version is less rubbery than other light string cheeses I've tried. I feel this product is a good value. I have purchased this product a few times and I purchase again.
cchs '.
I buy these at Bj's Wholesale Club. I love cheese, but am on a budget too. These were very cheap for the amount it had in the bag. It tastes like any other high end brand of mozzarella cheese. I personally think it's even better. Definitely recommend this!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
My husband loves these and we buy them often. They are a great healthy and portable options for any time of day. It is similar to most other mozzarella string cheeses. I would definitely recommend to others.
Marielle M.
I bought a huge bag of cheese string cheese and they are very tasty, my nephew loves these cheeses, they are a perfect snack and nutritious. It tastes like milk, I bought it at Walmart at a fair price
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
The cheese of my childhood. I grab these for my daughter but also snack on them too from time to time. Definitely have a better flavor than most other brands I've tried.
Natalee B.
This is the only brand of string cheese I will buy. It's great for on the go snacks. I always buy it from Walmart where it's a little bit cheaper than other stores.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
I love Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese its a wonderful source of a quick snack. The price is nice and not too expensive. you can find it anywhere and its healthy. You can use it while cooking you can make Cheetos baked cheese sticks with them and its so easy to mix with other products from Salads to Toppings for Tacos. I highly recommend this product also the taste is wonderful. it doesn't taste like its fake cheese.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Frigo brand mozzarella string cheese is one of my absolute favorites. They are so convenient for a quick or on the go snack. I love they are high in protein, and low in fat and sodium. I buy them at my Kroger's grocery store at around $4 per bag making them a very good value. I would definitely continue buying them in my future shopping excursions.