BY FRIGO

Frigo cheese heads variety colby jack string & cheese sticks 12 ct see more...

• DOES ANYONE ELSE EAT STRING CHEESE WITH APPLE SLICES1 Answers
Susan Y.
Columbus
I love cheese. it is one of my favorite snacks but I am very picky on the taste. I have been buying Frigo® Cheese Heads® String & Colby Jack Sticks Variety Cheese 12 ct Pack for over 3 years now. They are great for snacks to tide me over when waiting of dinner. I also use them when Making Homemade stuffed crust pizza or if I make Stuffed Meatloaf with Cheese.
Amie B.
Springfield, IL
My family goes through so many of these packages. The variety pack is great for my two kids who each prefer a different type of cheese, as well as myself and my husband who occasionally get one out of the package.
Amber N.
I like these sliced thinner with crackers and sausage. Yum. The are not cheap  for the amount. So only 4 stars. But I do like the  ingredients. Don't  know if they are the health choice but good. Can pick up at Kroger.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
These are my kids favorite cheese sticks! Their super healthy and taste amazing. Great for adding to their lunch. They're super affordable especially if you find them on sale. Definitely recommend them over the storebrand.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
Great quality cheese! These make snacking easy. These are great with crackers, or simply by themselves. They're also handy when making sliders to mini-sandwiches for cookouts or the kids! I would recommend these!
🔶♥⚾SF G.
oakley, CA
I have a cheese addict!!! These on the go snacks are perfect for the cheese lover and are so soft and flavorful. This is on my grocery list every week! They fly off the shelf!
Rhonda M.
Love love love string cheese!! These are a great quick and easy snack not just for the kid but for the adults as well and not to mention these are much healthier than something thats not so good for the kids.
Leticia O.
Albuquerque , NM
Best string cheese! We love the variety and the fact that these are on sale quite often! They are perfect sizes for our lunches or to eat on the go. I believe they're a healthy snack
cindy E.
Mesa, AZ
I grew up eating string cheese all the time! Now I cant wait for my daughter to do the same. Its so delicious and healthy. Plus it makes a great snack when you're on the go.
Megan P.
These are a great snacks or even a side to meal. They taste great and come in different blends. i love that they are healthy and great for kids and adults
Chelsea C.