BY FRIGO

Frigo® Cheese Heads® String Cheese Variety Pack.
Natural Cheese. String, Swirls® & Colby Jack Sticks. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My whole family loves these string cheese variety packs.  My favorite is the Colby Jack sticks, but we love them all.  I pack these in lunches, eat them for snacks and pack them for treats when we are traveling.  They are the perfect size and easy to handle for littles ones.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
These taste awesome and look cool which means they are winners in my kids' eyes. I don't feel like they are stringy enough to consider them strong cheese but are fierce competition for the 'cheese stick' market
Rebecca L.
San Clemente, CA
When it comes to cheese, I don't go for the cheap store-brand stuff! This cheese is flavorful, soft, perfectly salted, and it produces the best wispy "strings" of cheese! Perfect as an on the go snack.
Erin G.
These make great quick and healthy snacks for my family. I buy these at Wal-Mart every week. My kids prefer these over the other brands because of the mixture of flavors.
Juan M.
These make for a healthy light snack in the day. I like to peel them and eat them. I also like that there is two different kinds of cheeses, but they have the same texture. I think these are affordable and definitely a good snack for kids alongside some fruit. They have good flavor and aren't overly salty or anything and don't taste like cheap cheese.
Holly B.
Who doesn't love string cheese? Whether you are a kid or adult, string cheese is always fun to eat. It is a great snack on the go or just at home. They keep well and portioned well because they are individually wrapped. I would recommend to friends.
Jeannette L.
Madison, WI
These are great to keep in the fridge for my 3 year old. He loves cheese and these are his favorite because of the swirl. We buy this brand because it's the most cost effective for the type and size of package. Wonderful quick snack for after school.
Brie W.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Been eating these since I was a kid. Great for on the go snacks, road trips, quick snack or something to add to a lunch. Always buy mine at walmart or safeway they have some pretty good sales on them. Always will buy these.
Megan B.
Burlington, WI
The cheese is always good flavor and lasts long. They're the perfect on the go snack. They are more expensive than other brands of string cheese and don't taste as good. I still would recommend to others.
Kaitlynn L.
I don't care for the two cheeses mixed together. However, my kids seem to like them for the most part. I wish they were a little more string cheese like, and less like block cheese.