Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#728 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
el queso es imprescindible en mi nevera!! Me gustaría probar esta marca porque aún no la conozco pero seguro que está bien.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA

I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.
Marwa E.
Marwa E.

My favorite cheese is from frigo, and I prefer cheese heads. And my favorite flavor is white cheddar which is amazing.
Jorhany c.
Jorhany c.

este queso no lo eh utilisadopuede ser bueno pero aun no lo eh probado alguien m diga si es realmente bueno
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

I am fan of cheese, what amazing invent!!! This is like the cheddar cheese of mc donald's, soo delicious!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
São João de meriti/rua Jorge Lemos Da Silva 1047 casa 3

We love to put on the grill.
Sunday lunch
When we meet the family.
In Brazil we enjoyed barbecue
samantha m.
samantha m.

Good cheese sticks really good taste and good for you! If you like cheese I would recommend this
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Stone Park, IL

Very harsh flavor. Doesnt last Long in the fridge. Probably would not buy again. Very dry.

Join Now