Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#645 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.

BRING KITCHEN CONVENIENCE OUTDOORS - Burn proof and fire resistant up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Thick, non-stick, reusable, and dishwasher friendly!
NO MORE FLARE UPS - Burned meat causes cancer and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. Replace unhealthy oils and fats while maintaining a satisfying grill flavor!
PREPARE NEW RECIPES - Barbeque cheeses, eggs, sauces, pizza, marinated meats, and several other different ingredients that would normally fall straight through the rack!
FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - PFOA free and PTFE fiberglass coated silicone. Completely safe and will not leave any harmful chemicals on the foods you cook!
samantha m.
samantha m.

Good cheese sticks really good taste and good for you! If you like cheese I would recommend this
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA

I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN

I love anything white cheddar, but these are exceptional. They have a sharp flavor. I buy these everytime I grocery shop at Kroger and Walmart. They can be pricier than other cheese sticks, but sometimes on sale, I will always buy these again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN

Who doesn't love string cheese?! This isn't your average cheaply processed struggle cheese. This brand is healthy enough to enjoy without guilt and a good choice for the kids too!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

It's funny because I have only use it once to cook spaguetti whit cheese and I didn't know witch tipe of cheese choose for that. So I choose this one.
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.
Me gusta mucho por su sabor, soy amantes al queso y me gusta comerlo con diferentes comidas me gusta mucho el queso
Estéphany D.
Estéphany D.

Muito saboroso, todos em casa amamos os produtos e por nós teríamos um estoque dos produtos, pois são maravilhosos.

Join Now