Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#650 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
Oct. 11, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
BRING KITCHEN CONVENIENCE OUTDOORS - Burn proof and fire resistant up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Thick, non-stick, reusable, and dishwasher friendly!
NO MORE FLARE UPS - Burned meat causes cancer and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. Replace unhealthy oils and fats while maintaining a satisfying grill flavor!
PREPARE NEW RECIPES - Barbeque cheeses, eggs, sauces, pizza, marinated meats, and several other different ingredients that would normally fall straight through the rack!
FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - PFOA free and PTFE fiberglass coated silicone. Completely safe and will not leave any harmful chemicals on the foods you cook!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Oct. 20, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
Good cheese sticks really good taste and good for you! If you like cheese I would recommend this
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Ogden, UT
Jan. 19, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are a favorite in our house!!! My kids love them & they don't last in our fridge very long!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN
Oct. 18, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Who doesn't love string cheese?! This isn't your average cheaply processed struggle cheese. This brand is healthy enough to enjoy without guilt and a good choice for the kids too!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Oct. 16, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
It's funny because I have only use it once to cook spaguetti whit cheese and I didn't know witch tipe of cheese choose for that. So I choose this one.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Oct. 16, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
I am fan of cheese, what amazing invent!!! This is like the cheddar cheese of mc donald's, soo delicious!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
São João de meriti/rua Jorge Lemos Da Silva 1047 casa 3
Oct. 25, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
We love to put on the grill.
Sunday lunch
When we meet the family.
In Brazil we enjoyed barbecue