Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

BY FRIGO

Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor. see more...

Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Good cheese sticks really good taste and good for you! If you like cheese I would recommend this
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I love this cheese, its taste is natural and too delicious. It is perfect to accompany you both at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Recommended
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I love anything white cheddar, but these are exceptional. They have a sharp flavor. I buy these everytime I grocery shop at Kroger and Walmart. They can be pricier than other cheese sticks, but sometimes on sale, I will always buy these again.
Jorhany c.
Jorhany c.
este queso no lo eh utilisadopuede ser bueno pero aun no lo eh probado alguien m diga si es realmente bueno
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN
Who doesn't love string cheese?! This isn't your average cheaply processed struggle cheese. This brand is healthy enough to enjoy without guilt and a good choice for the kids too!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
It's funny because I have only use it once to cook spaguetti whit cheese and I didn't know witch tipe of cheese choose for that. So I choose this one.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I am fan of cheese, what amazing invent!!! This is like the cheddar cheese of mc donald's, soo delicious!
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
São João de meriti/rua Jorge Lemos Da Silva 1047 casa 3
We love to put on the grill.
Sunday lunch
When we meet the family.
In Brazil we enjoyed barbecue