Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#728 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Serena T.
Serena T.

These cheesesticks are a guilty pleasure! Thankfully, they are nutritious. Great as a snack to power through a long night of studying. They are full of flavor and also pair well with crackers and grapes. Better flavor than other brands at the supermarket.
Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA

These are delicious. I bought these on a whim at Target because I planned to bring them to work... I only ate one. My son wolfed down all the rest. He is pretty picky and he loved these cheese sticks.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN

Who doesn't love string cheese?! This isn't your average cheaply processed struggle cheese. This brand is healthy enough to enjoy without guilt and a good choice for the kids too!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

It's funny because I have only use it once to cook spaguetti whit cheese and I didn't know witch tipe of cheese choose for that. So I choose this one.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these very much . But they are more of a bitting cheese they're not string cheese keep that in mind. But this is a great cheese brand!
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.
Marwa E.
Marwa E.

My favorite cheese is from frigo, and I prefer cheese heads. And my favorite flavor is white cheddar which is amazing.
Estéphany D.
Estéphany D.

Muito saboroso, todos em casa amamos os produtos e por nós teríamos um estoque dos produtos, pois são maravilhosos.
Me gusta mucho por su sabor, soy amantes al queso y me gusta comerlo con diferentes comidas me gusta mucho el queso
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

El mejor queso por los siglos de los siglos, es mi favorito de tantas maneras, su sabor es perfecto sin mas decir

Join Now