Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#821 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.

BRING KITCHEN CONVENIENCE OUTDOORS - Burn proof and fire resistant up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Thick, non-stick, reusable, and dishwasher friendly!
NO MORE FLARE UPS - Burned meat causes cancer and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. Replace unhealthy oils and fats while maintaining a satisfying grill flavor!
PREPARE NEW RECIPES - Barbeque cheeses, eggs, sauces, pizza, marinated meats, and several other different ingredients that would normally fall straight through the rack!
FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - PFOA free and PTFE fiberglass coated silicone. Completely safe and will not leave any harmful chemicals on the foods you cook!
Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA

These are delicious. I bought these on a whim at Target because I planned to bring them to work... I only ate one. My son wolfed down all the rest. He is pretty picky and he loved these cheese sticks.
Shaine B.
Shaine B.
Saskatoon

These cheese sticks are heaven !! I recommend to try this sticks! It will change your life and the way you view how cheese tastes! Nothing to say but great things for this! Love love love!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN

Who doesn't love string cheese?! This isn't your average cheaply processed struggle cheese. This brand is healthy enough to enjoy without guilt and a good choice for the kids too!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.

It's funny because I have only use it once to cook spaguetti whit cheese and I didn't know witch tipe of cheese choose for that. So I choose this one.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these very much . But they are more of a bitting cheese they're not string cheese keep that in mind. But this is a great cheese brand!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I love this cheese, its taste is natural and too delicious. It is perfect to accompany you both at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Recommended
el queso es imprescindible en mi nevera!! Me gustaría probar esta marca porque aún no la conozco pero seguro que está bien.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA

I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love cheese, I like almost every day. It is delicious and is very versatile, as I do many recipes with melted cheese.

Join Now