Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#764 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
Oct. 23, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are delicious. I bought these on a whim at Target because I planned to bring them to work... I only ate one. My son wolfed down all the rest. He is pretty picky and he loved these cheese sticks.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 8, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love these very much . But they are more of a bitting cheese they're not string cheese keep that in mind. But this is a great cheese brand!
Marwa E.
Marwa E.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
My favorite cheese is from frigo, and I prefer cheese heads. And my favorite flavor is white cheddar which is amazing.
Serena T.
Serena T.
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
These cheesesticks are a guilty pleasure! Thankfully, they are nutritious. Great as a snack to power through a long night of studying. They are full of flavor and also pair well with crackers and grapes. Better flavor than other brands at the supermarket.
Emielia V.
Emielia V.
Longview, WA
April 8, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I tried a smoked cheese at a well known cheese factory. I have been craving that since and when I found this it was perfect.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Stone Park, IL
Jan. 17, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
Very harsh flavor. Doesnt last Long in the fridge. Probably would not buy again. Very dry.
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Nov. 30, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Ogden, UT
Jan. 19, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Cheese
These are a favorite in our house!!! My kids love them & they don't last in our fridge very long!!
Jorhany c.
Jorhany c.
Jan. 14, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Cheese
este queso no lo eh utilisadopuede ser bueno pero aun no lo eh probado alguien m diga si es realmente bueno