Add a Photo
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

By FRIGO
#645 in Cheese
Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor.
Serena T.
Serena T.

These cheesesticks are a guilty pleasure! Thankfully, they are nutritious. Great as a snack to power through a long night of studying. They are full of flavor and also pair well with crackers and grapes. Better flavor than other brands at the supermarket.
Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA

These are delicious. I bought these on a whim at Target because I planned to bring them to work... I only ate one. My son wolfed down all the rest. He is pretty picky and he loved these cheese sticks.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these very much . But they are more of a bitting cheese they're not string cheese keep that in mind. But this is a great cheese brand!
Emielia V.
Emielia V.
Longview, WA

I tried a smoked cheese at a well known cheese factory. I have been craving that since and when I found this it was perfect.
Marwa E.
Marwa E.

My favorite cheese is from frigo, and I prefer cheese heads. And my favorite flavor is white cheddar which is amazing.
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Stone Park, IL

Very harsh flavor. Doesnt last Long in the fridge. Probably would not buy again. Very dry.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Ogden, UT

These are a favorite in our house!!! My kids love them & they don't last in our fridge very long!!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I love this cheese, its taste is natural and too delicious. It is perfect to accompany you both at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Recommended
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA

I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY

It is the best becuse Burn proof and fire resistant up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Thick, non-stick, reusable, and dishwasher friendly!
NO MORE FLARE UPS - Burned meat causes cancer and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. Replace unhealthy oils and fats while maintaining a satisfying grill flavor!
PREPARE NEW RECIPES - Barbeque cheeses, eggs, sauces, pizza, marinated meats, and several other different ingredients that would normally fall straight through the rack!
FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - PFOA free and PTFE fiberglass coated silicone. Completely safe and will not leave any harmful chemicals on the foods you cook!

Join Now