Frigo® Cheese Heads® Smoke Flavor White Cheddar Premium Snacking Cheese Sticks 10 ct Bag

BY FRIGO

Cheddar cheese with added smoke flavor. see more...

Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
These are delicious. I bought these on a whim at Target because I planned to bring them to work... I only ate one. My son wolfed down all the rest. He is pretty picky and he loved these cheese sticks.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these very much . But they are more of a bitting cheese they're not string cheese keep that in mind. But this is a great cheese brand!
Marwa E.
Marwa E.
My favorite cheese is from frigo, and I prefer cheese heads. And my favorite flavor is white cheddar which is amazing.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
My husband practically lives off these! He eats several a day when he packs a lunch. I love that they are individually wrapped, making them an easy choice when you aren't eating at home. I got mine at Woodman's grocery store, and will continue to purchase them there.
Serena T.
Serena T.
These cheesesticks are a guilty pleasure! Thankfully, they are nutritious. Great as a snack to power through a long night of studying. They are full of flavor and also pair well with crackers and grapes. Better flavor than other brands at the supermarket.
Emielia V.
Emielia V.
Longview, WA
I tried a smoked cheese at a well known cheese factory. I have been craving that since and when I found this it was perfect.
Geneviève O.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
I love this cheese. It's so soft and eprfect for my sandwiches that I eat everyday at work. So lucky my company has it.
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Stone Park, IL
Very harsh flavor. Doesnt last Long in the fridge. Probably would not buy again. Very dry.
Kathy Q.
Kathy Q.
BRING KITCHEN CONVENIENCE OUTDOORS - Burn proof and fire resistant up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Thick, non-stick, reusable, and dishwasher friendly!
NO MORE FLARE UPS - Burned meat causes cancer and leaves a terrible taste in your mouth. Replace unhealthy oils and fats while maintaining a satisfying grill flavor!
PREPARE NEW RECIPES - Barbeque cheeses, eggs, sauces, pizza, marinated meats, and several other different ingredients that would normally fall straight through the rack!
FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - PFOA free and PTFE fiberglass coated silicone. Completely safe and will not leave any harmful chemicals on the foods you cook!
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
The smoky flavor of these cheese sticks is so good. I love them. It is definitely not mild!