BY FRIGO

Wholesome Snacks• High in calcium• Good source of protein• Snacking fun! see more...

Michelle C.
My family loves this string cheese. It's convenient and tastes good.  It is usually the most cost effective string cheese which is why we buy it but you don't notice any difference in taste. We buy this all the time. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Missy F.
Corona, CA
to me this is just your run of the mill string cheese.... nothing special or out of the ordinary, and maybe a little bit over processed tasting....which i know sounds silly considering the type of product, but I've had string cheese from other brands and places like trader joes that I feel were more authentic cheeses.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
My personal favorite cheese stick! Low moisture and doesn't taste like rubber! Great for buying in bulk for everyday lunches and snacks. This is the only cheese stick I will eat because the others I have tried taste like rubber. I've been eating Cheese Heads since I was a child and could always tell when my mom got a different brand. Cheese Heads all the way!
Emily R.
I used to eat these every day! They're fun to pull apart and super easy to travel with. Great for all ages and come at a good price. I buy them constantly because they're always good to keep on hand.
Adrienne W.
My kids' favorite string cheese is always a go to. Fairly priced compared to the competitors. It is a little tough and salty in my opinion, others are softer and less salty but overall a good healthy snack.
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
There is no string cheese that even compares to these! Even the expensive string cheese you can buy in a high end store doesn't compare. It's buttery and soft. And what true mozzarella is like! It's a dream of a little snack
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
The only string cheese I will buy! I have tried others and nothing compares! The flavor is unbeatable and irreplaceable! Such a great little snack for my boys and a great way to get calcium in them!
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
This is truly the best string cheese. I purchase at sam's club.We recently ran out, so I bought a store brand until I could get to sam's.Yuck! They had no taste and was rubberyI,so we threw them away & went to buy frigo.
Amber B.
These are great snacks to always have in your fridge. Healthy and great tasting. Perfect to grab on the go as well. I like to pair with some grape tomatoes and an apple or just some nuts for a healthy snack!
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA
String cheese is the best! A lot of times string cheese can be a little water-y, but this string cheese is not! Taste great, buy at WalMart, HyVee...all over!