Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 36 ct Bag uploaded by Alyson G.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 36 ct Bag uploaded by Danielle H.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 36 ct Bag uploaded by Philip P.

BY FRIGO

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

Angelique S.
Santa Fe, NM
In my opinion, this product is the best string cheese brand out there. To me, other brands of string cheese taste like canned milk which I do not like and will not eat. This brand of cheese is just so good, I can eat the whole package. The cheese is so soft and peels off in strings really easily. My 5 year old son even loves this brand and is easy for him to peel off in strings. The packaging is even easy for him to open unlike other brands the packaging is really hard for him to open on his own.
Tara C.
I love my string cheese.  I take it for lunch daily.  Gives me the right amount of calcium a day.  I bought it at Walmart.  For a good cost.  I would purchase again.  Not all string cheese is the same, but this is my favorite kind.
Ashley B.
Westminster, CO
These are great snacks to keep around with toddlers in the home. They don’t taste as overly salty as some other competing brands do. We buy the larger packs since there are 3 of us in the house that use this product for snacking.
Caitlyn M.
Georgetown
Buying these in bulk is definitely the better way to go if you love these things as much as I do. They are a great snack for when you are on the go or just need something healthy to munch on. I recommend these 100%
Kate G.
This is my 2 year olds main source of protein! He is always up for some cheese and it’s so convenient to just grab one and throw in our bag when we are on the road. I like eating them too for a quick snack.
Jacqui M.
Billings, MT
We buy these at Sam’s club! It’s our favorite brand as the quality seems better then store brands! We continuously buy these 2 times a month. Easy to open and to store! I would recommend these to other parents!
Halley M.
Nebo, NC
These string cheeses are a life savor for getting my kids the protein and calcium they need for their growing bodies. It is not much pricier than the store brand and the flavor is awesome. I love to have these handy in the car for an after school snack and it pairs perfectly with apple slices. We go through a large pack every week and is one of the first things my kids ask for when we go to the grocery store.
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great cheese that makes a wonderful snack, item in the lunch box, and even start of a great dinner. The cheese is quality, mild mozzarella, and if you can find it on sale, it's a great deal. I usually buy the larger size of string cheese at costco. This is our go-to snack, especially when on a low-carb eating plan.
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
These frigo string cheese are a staple in my home.  Everyone from my husband to my toddler likes to snack on these.  They have a mild cheese flavor so it isn't at all overwhelming.  They are also fun because you can peel the cheese bit by bit.  I've tried other brands and my family likes the flavor of these the best!
Jocelyn V.
Buckeye, AZ
Delicious! Great protein packed snack. My daughter eats a lot of string cheese and I like to use them to bake tiny pizza pockets. These can be pricey at the grocery store, even with a deal. However there are always coupons for Frigo string cheese in the sunday paper inserts or on a grocery store app.

back