Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Stephanie M.
Brooklet, GA
I’m on a diet and this are the best thing for a snack. I buy 2 packs a week. I love them and will continue to use. As long as I can
Abbi L.
Austin
I love these. I snack on them all the time. They are so good. I bring them to work for snacks and snack on them at home. They are just great
Ashley L.
This string cheese is very creamy tasting. They do come in a big pack for $8 dollars so for most string cheese they are more affordable.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
Cant go wrong with string cheese! I love these tasty mozzarella sticks! Great flavor and awesome stringiness! Great price for how much you get and lasts awhile! Great for making fried mozzarella cheese sticks!
Wesooooo D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
That’s one of my favorite cheese I like it so much it’s delicious it’s better than any other smiler brands
Courtney S.
Brookfield
String cheese is my favorite food. I eat it every day multiple times. It is the perfect snack. It is not boring to eat, tastes good, portable, and inexpensive. String cheese is such a game changer for snacks since it's healthy but actually has flavor.
Jamie G.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love cheese stick but frigo are the original cheese sticks and taste amazing. It doesn’t compare to any other cheese sticks. Snacking on them feels healthy.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are not my absolute favorite string cheese in the world but I love being able to buy the bulk pack at Costco for such a low price! They are definitely very good and very low priced.
Tiffany H.
I like this brand of cheese. These are great snacks and are very convenient to take with you.
Kay K.
Who doesn’t love string cheese. It’s a good source of protein and a good source of calcium. It’s a healthy substitute for your cravings. It has a good flavor to it. One cheese stick is satisfying my needs. It can be expensive depending where you buy it from.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?