Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #93 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Wesooooo D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
That’s one of my favorite cheese I like it so much it’s delicious it’s better than any other smiler brands
Cynthia C.
These are really good. My family loves these, especially my sister. She eats these all the time. They are a great snack.
Erin B.
Anawalt
Great snack for in between meals or if you are on the go.  Tastes great.  Frigo is the ONLY brand of "snacking" cheese I buy.  It tastes significantly better than any other brand I have tried.  I have been buying Frigo for years.  Highly recommend for quality & value!
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Affordable and yummy. I have nothing bad to say about it. My brothers love this in their lunches or after school snacks.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My son really likes these when he wants a snack in between his snacks and meal time. Lol!! Growing boys always want and need to eat. These are a healthier option than sweets or chips.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is my guilt free snack. They are very inexpensive and you get a lot compared to other string cheese brands. Big name grocery stores carry them. They aren't gourmet cheese so don't bring them to a fancy party. Besides being a healthy snack option they are also great for eating on the go.
Jordyn L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My favorite string cheese of all time! It's so satisfying and just so refreshing! Definitely a great snack!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are the easiest snack that my whole family enjoys, even the dogs! My toddler loves how easy and fun they are to pull apart!
Rahma A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These cheese strings are amazing as an appetiser which tastes really good and is perfect for cheese lovers 😍
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Great snacks for kids or anyone really. Send them with your kids to school or give them to a teething baby. They taste good and are travel accessible.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?