Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #44 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Shannon D.
Hesperia
This is my most favorite brand of string cheese! It tastes so delicious and it strings very easily, unlike other brands that come off in thick chunks. I have grown up enjoying this brand of string cheese as a delicious and healthy snack, would highly recommend to everyone who needs something quick to grab on the go. Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
Rhonda A.
My kids and I absolutely love these.  They are an awesome snack while dieting.  My kids will eat 3 or 4 at a time.  They come in a variety of flavors.  One just as good as the other.  I will definitely be purchasing these again and would recommend them to anyone that live mozzarella.
Hannah O.
South Point , OH
I sell these cheese sticks at the micromart i work at. I have to say the sell very well. The reason why is they are one of the best string cheeses. They almost seem creamy. At Sam’s club you can buy a bag of 40 count for under $8. Kraft is a bag of like 10 for $6.
Haley J.
Berrien Springs
Oh my absolute favorite snack! They are so fun and so yummy I sit down on my couch and my 2 year old daughter comes and sits on my lap and watched me peel apart and eats them with me. It’s not just a snack it’s also a bonding experience with my daughter for me.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Best string cheese there is. It peels very well. It also doesn’t tasted processed or plastic-y. I bought this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. I will continue to buy this because my boyfriend eats them almost daily.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
Cant go wrong with string cheese! I love these tasty mozzarella sticks! Great flavor and awesome stringiness! Great price for how much you get and lasts awhile! Great for making fried mozzarella cheese sticks!
callie g.
A kid at heart, to this day I love Frigo string cheese. I’m not usually to particular on brands, but I am when it comes to my string cheese. No one makes it like Frigo!
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
I love these and always have them in my fridge. Great, fun, quick little snacks, easy for on the go. They are cheap like 4 bucks I think for the 16 pack and like 5 something for a 24 pack
Emily T.
Chester, VA
I love string cheese and Frigio is the best tasting brand. I like that you can purchase in different size bags. Most of the time you can find coupons for this brand too.
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
We go through these as if they were made of gold, absolute must for our 6 year old. This is a repurchase every time we hit the store.

This is the only brand we buy!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?