Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
I like this brand a lot especially the pack with the little meat stick attached. They make a great snack or I prep them for my lunch some days with other things. They seem to be pricey to me but I always try and find a coupon
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
These are a great string cheese. They are great for snacks or to pack in lunches. I do prefer other brands over this because these are very stringy when peeled apart and can be messy. However, this is still a good option. They are affordable and widely available.
Kayla L.
Spokane, WA
My kids love these cheese sticks. I wish they weren't owned by a company who supports fighting GMO labeling. Since we sometimes have to pick and choose how our kids have dairy this is one of the ways. It's an easy snack they can grab and open themselves or for mom and dad when we are busy and headed out the door.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are so delicious! I love bringing these string cheeses along as a snack after the gym or if I'll be out all day running errands. It's a great source of calcium, and it's a healthier alternative to junk food. These are the perfect peel-apart cheese snack that I'll never grow out of!
Victoria H.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are great snacks! I remember getting these in my lunch box as a kid and I still enjoy them. I have a harder time finding them now, but when I do I usually make sure to grab a pack! Not as pricey as other options
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
Best snack hands down. I like the fact that they are ready to eat and I can take them anywhere. I buy them all the time. I get them from grocery stores. They taste great. I recommend them to anyone specially if you have kids. it's a great healthy snack.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
These are so tasty! I could eat these for a snack every single day and never get tired of them. I really like peeling them apart while eating them. I am a very big fan of cheese and I find this to be a very great after school snack to eat while studying.
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
Oh my gosh I used to eat this when I was in high school every day and it was by far my fave. I always loved tearing the little cheese strings and eating them. We always got it at ingles and I do recommend to others especially those with kids because it is amusing !
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love this string cheese and so does my son. They are great for portion control for people like me who really love cheese! They are a bit cheaper than some other brands, but I still get them when they're on sale.
Bayley E.
These were my childhood. I actually don't like string cheese all that much anymore, but I loved these as a kid and even writing this makes me want one. We'd take them out onto our trampoline and sit in the sun and eat them, they're a great product.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?