Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Kristan B.
Santa Fe , TX
We really couldn't get through a day in my household without these. My four year old daughter is obsessed with them, and when we are out she pesters us until we go get some! We have to limit her to one to two a day. I like them too, and feel good that they are healthier than other prepackaged "snacks" geared toward children.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are pretty good I grew up eating them almost every day as a snack! I recently tried them again and I feel as though they kind of taste fake or plastic like. Maybe my taste buds have just changed but i remember them being better!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I would highly recommend these because my children love them we go to the store and we always have to buy a pack they have a better taste than some of the cheaper brand but overall highly satisfied and I would definitely recommend it
Brandi K.
I really, really enjoy this string cheese. It is a perfect thing to snack on! I really like that it isn't overly salty like some cheeses tend to be. I think this would be a great option for anyone looking for a easy yet yummy snack! I will definitely continue to get these!
Megan D.
I used to eat these as a kid, they're really tasty. High in salt, but still good. U can purchase a big bag at a good price from any local supermarket. It's worth it especially if you have kids because it's fun for them to eat too.
Cassie K.
String cheese, at least in my family, has always been in the fridge. Ever since i was a kid, it was a healthy snack to have around. Now, my SO will take a few sticks with him in his lunch bag to work instead of heading to the vending machines for a candy bar. They have a nice mild flavor and a nice protein pick-me-up. It's always going to be fun to pull apart these cheese sticks :)
April H.
This is our family go to cheese stick snacks. Fairly priced and nice quantity options. Kids love the packaging presentation. Not fond of the irresponsible individual wrapping/packaging though. Would love to see a paper packaging instead of plastic. The price is great for our budget and awesome for snacks for the kids and adults.
Kimberly B.
Great for on the go or a lunch snack .My whole family loves this and there isn't a time where there isn't any in our fridge and yes they are gone in less then three days. The price ranges on these from $2-$4 depending on size count .
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
I like this brand a lot especially the pack with the little meat stick attached. They make a great snack or I prep them for my lunch some days with other things. They seem to be pricey to me but I always try and find a coupon
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
These are a great string cheese. They are great for snacks or to pack in lunches. I do prefer other brands over this because these are very stringy when peeled apart and can be messy. However, this is still a good option. They are affordable and widely available.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?