Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #38 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Dana S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My mom used to buy these all the time when I was younger and she still does now. They are fun to eat since you can pull them apart and taste great! I love that you can bring them places since they are individually wrapped and make for a great snack anytime!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We eat so much of this it's ridiculous. And this is the only brand that I will buy. The taste is fantastic, the cheese is moist, and it always satisfies. Everyone from my one year old baby all the way up to my 11 year old son loves this string cheese
Kayla S.
Toms River, NJ
I'm such a cheese water it's not even funny. I could eat cheese all day everyday. But need to control my self if I wanna keep the pounds off so these cheese sticks are my go to for my fix with cheese. There's just something about a cheese stick that brings you back to your childhood.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite brand of string cheese. I love eating it with Wheat Thins, it makes it so good but still nice and healthy. It's awesome that it has a lot of protein in it too, so it's pretty healthy for you. I definitely recommend this!
Emily E.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Great snack!! I like it. I like to have this cheese with me when I'm going to be away from home for lunch or snack time. We like to get them in bulk at Costco, or FredMeyer when there is a good coupon available. You can add them to pasta salads, (Yum!)
Kathy B.
Really awesome and easy snack to have! I have string cheese because you can have a piece without the rest of the cheese getting stale! If you want to use them for recipes other than eating plain, rip off pieces for easy pasta cheesiness or slice for quick grilled cheese sandwiches!
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
This is really good Cheese string. I love this cheese strings so much it makes me feel like a kid again every time I need it because my mom use to pack in our lunches some time I'm older now and I just had it the other day and it made me feel like a kid again and I would definitely recommend to anyone Who loves cheese or has kids because it tastes really good and it's really good quality
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are pretty good I grew up eating them almost every day as a snack! I recently tried them again and I feel as though they kind of taste fake or plastic like. Maybe my taste buds have just changed but i remember them being better!
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
We really couldn't get through a day in my household without these. My four year old daughter is obsessed with them, and when we are out she pesters us until we go get some! We have to limit her to one to two a day. I like them too, and feel good that they are healthier than other prepackaged "snacks" geared toward children.
April H.
This is our family go to cheese stick snacks. Fairly priced and nice quantity options. Kids love the packaging presentation. Not fond of the irresponsible individual wrapping/packaging though. Would love to see a paper packaging instead of plastic. The price is great for our budget and awesome for snacks for the kids and adults.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?