Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
We eat so much of this it's ridiculous. And this is the only brand that I will buy. The taste is fantastic, the cheese is moist, and it always satisfies. Everyone from my one year old baby all the way up to my 11 year old son loves this string cheese
Kayla S.
Toms River, NJ
I'm such a cheese water it's not even funny. I could eat cheese all day everyday. But need to control my self if I wanna keep the pounds off so these cheese sticks are my go to for my fix with cheese. There's just something about a cheese stick that brings you back to your childhood.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite brand of string cheese. I love eating it with Wheat Thins, it makes it so good but still nice and healthy. It's awesome that it has a lot of protein in it too, so it's pretty healthy for you. I definitely recommend this!
Kathy B.
Really awesome and easy snack to have! I have string cheese because you can have a piece without the rest of the cheese getting stale! If you want to use them for recipes other than eating plain, rip off pieces for easy pasta cheesiness or slice for quick grilled cheese sandwiches!
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
This is really good Cheese string. I love this cheese strings so much it makes me feel like a kid again every time I need it because my mom use to pack in our lunches some time I'm older now and I just had it the other day and it made me feel like a kid again and I would definitely recommend to anyone Who loves cheese or has kids because it tastes really good and it's really good quality
Emily E.
Environmentalist Expert Level 1
Great snack!! I like it. I like to have this cheese with me when I'm going to be away from home for lunch or snack time. We like to get them in bulk at Costco, or FredMeyer when there is a good coupon available. You can add them to pasta salads, (Yum!)
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
These are pretty good I grew up eating them almost every day as a snack! I recently tried them again and I feel as though they kind of taste fake or plastic like. Maybe my taste buds have just changed but i remember them being better!
Megan D.
I used to eat these as a kid, they're really tasty. High in salt, but still good. U can purchase a big bag at a good price from any local supermarket. It's worth it especially if you have kids because it's fun for them to eat too.
Cassie K.
String cheese, at least in my family, has always been in the fridge. Ever since i was a kid, it was a healthy snack to have around. Now, my SO will take a few sticks with him in his lunch bag to work instead of heading to the vending machines for a candy bar. They have a nice mild flavor and a nice protein pick-me-up. It's always going to be fun to pull apart these cheese sticks :)
April H.
This is our family go to cheese stick snacks. Fairly priced and nice quantity options. Kids love the packaging presentation. Not fond of the irresponsible individual wrapping/packaging though. Would love to see a paper packaging instead of plastic. The price is great for our budget and awesome for snacks for the kids and adults.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?