Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
April R.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are our favorite go to snack! They are quick and easy and even my 2 year old can open them! My kiddos never seem to get tired of them and absolutely love the taste. They are great for keeping in a bin in the fridge for after school snacks or for throwing in their lunchbox!
Anna G.
Williamston, MI
Not a fan. I'm vegan currently, but before I became vegan I've never liked cheese sticks. My sisters love cheese sticks, but even they don't like this brand. It doesn't live up to others they've had. Idk if they've made it better since the last time I had them/my sisters had them, but from that tasting, I wouldn't recommend
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Super thankful my office buys the giant pack from Costco. There have been so many times I needed a pick-me-up midday and the choices are string cheese or homemade brownies. (Not that I don't love the sweets,) but a little calcium, good fat, and protein is way more valuable.
Tina S.
My kids love these as a snack or to go along with lunch. They have easy open package that my 6 year old can do all by him self which makes him feel like a big boy. They have great taste and are better for them than all the sugary treats they want with these no fuss they just love them. They don't last long in my house.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love this string cheese. It's honestly one of the best ones I've ever tried. You would think that all string cheese taste the same but some really do taste better than others. These are great for a quick snack and a great source of calcium. I highly recommend these!!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Oh my yum! Me & my family really like this Frigidaire string cheese! We always usually have a pack in the fridge most of the time! Such the perfect snack! It's so delicious! When I bring some home my kids demolish the bag so fast! Never lasts long in my house!
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
As a kid, I loved these. But after a while, I just felt like they started to taste less to my standards. When I have kids, I would buy them because I know the price is not that bad. I guess when I tried other brands, this one slipped off my number one spot.
Dana S.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
My mom used to buy these all the time when I was younger and she still does now. They are fun to eat since you can pull them apart and taste great! I love that you can bring them places since they are individually wrapped and make for a great snack anytime!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Speaking of cheeseheads, I consider myself one! lol My boyfriend and I like to think that we are cheese experts and we have been trying different cheeses every week. We recently tried this cheese and made homemade mozzarella sticks and they were amazing!
Stephanie S.
My daughter absolutely loves these! Pretty much the only thing I can coax her into eating when she's being grumpy and refusing everything I offer her. Great snack choice for me as well when paired with some slices of pepperoni and whole wheat crackers❤️
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?