Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
We buy these in bulk at Sam's and they don't last long in our fridge. Very healthy and accessible snack that the whole family enjoys,the kids get them from the fridge anytime they want by themselves.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I don't know if it's just me but I am beyond picky when it comes to string cheese! They have to have a certain texture and taste! Before I tried these the only ones I would buy were the Kroger store brand kind. Then I moved to a new state where there isn't a Kroger anywhere close and was forced to change. I saw this in a new store I was trying called the Fresh Market and it was with some healthy organic cheeses so I picked it out because I liked the art on the package lol! It is now my go to string cheese during my pregnancy!
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I remember my parents buying this when we were growing up.

This product is okay but I feel like cheese has come so far. This almost has a fake taste to it. I don't know if it's from the plastic they seal it in or if it's from something they use in making it.

I prefer almost any competitor to this. It's a little pricey for not a great product.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This string cheese sums up my child hood. Compared to others- it's not as good, it gets boring. It's okay but since I ate it a lot as a little kid- I think I got sick of it. I would recommend it to others and their families because maybe they can also start a tradition of eating them too.
They are like my childhood best friend.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Honestly these are probably the worst tasting of all the string cheese stick brands I've tried. I was hoping I had a bad batch once but I tried them again recently because the price is pretty great but they just weren't cutting it for me. I prefer organic valley or even sargentos or giant eagle store brand over these.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Doesn't matter how old you are your bound to eat these at any age and enjoy feeling like a kid peeling these. Usually get the for around 5 a bag and you do get a lot inside. It's a healthy snack and kids get their good dairy intake. We love grabbing for these when we are out BC you can eat these anywhere.
Karen H.
Mchenry, IL
I never liked string cheese but i LOVE these! Everyone is the house does! Even when my parents cone to visit they enjoy one with my daughter! They are PERFECT! Also love there is a variety in the size of bags able to purchase.
Kendra H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I can't remember if it is this brand or not but my brother and sister love taking string cheese in their lunch to school. It is something that is cheap and just a really nice snack for kids or just any one. I personally am weird and not like string cheese but I will eat cheese that has been shredded.
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love these string cheese snacks because it is something that I can have during the day that will fill my stomach and I don't have to turn to snacking on chips or sweets. I had gastric sleeve surgery in 2014 and I this is still one of my go to snacks. Plus I can take my time and peel the layers of string cheese and that's always fun lol
Kelly B.
It has been a while since I had these cheese sticks but used to eat them all the time. I love to snack on string cheese and my grandson always enjoyed these too. This brand cost a bit less than some of the other brands in Walmart, and was always a great snack for my grandson and I to share.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?