Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.

BY FRIGO

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

• Am I the only who thinks these taste odd? 2 Answers
  • Yes I'm still trying to look for this. Did they discontinue it!!14 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I never find at my stores. 32 Answers
Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Frigi cheese heads original string cheese is and will always be my favorite snack! I will eat one to two a day . The other brands arnt as creamy as frigo! It pulls apart easily and in nice thin pieces so you can savor it!
Emily A.
Plover, wi
This is a great type of string cheese with great flavor. I buy this all of the time, and I love eating it. I have tried other brands and didn't like them. This tastes fresh and salty and delicious. This is fairly priced and I would recommend it to others.
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
These are my favorite snack, especially when you're on-the-go and you can buy them at pretty much any grocery store. Just fyi, if you don't eat it right after you take it out of the fridge it doesn't taste the same.
Maria S.
I used to buy the store brand cheese sticks because they were the cheapest and I thought "cheese is cheese." I had a coupon and decided to try these. Wow. What a difference! These not only taste richer but they peel apart into more strings!!! Haha. My five year old even thinks they taste better.
Amanda V.
I absolutely love cheese and even at 27 years old I love the convenience of the cheese stick and the snack size to not eat too much. They're cheap and yummy and I'd highly recommend them to cheese lovers like me. Yummy!
Bettie W.
I like to make mozzarella sticks with this cheese. The month the realistics come out very nice and cheesy. This cheese is really easy to just grab for a snack. You can also take it for lunches work and school. They're also fun to peel and eat.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
String cheese is my go to snack! You can have it on the go or if you are making dinner you can even make your own mozzarella sticks and be your own chef and impress your family for half the price! I always have these cheese sticks in my home
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
I will fight you over string cheese honestly. It's my favorite snack and I love Frigo. It's always got the best pull of all string cheeses, except light style, but light anything is always disappointing.
Erika L.
Los Angeles
Love string cheese perfect for a quick snack for my toddler. He enjoys cheese but too much isn't good for his tummy so it being individually wrapped helps me keep track of how much he is consuming
Edie N.
McDonough, Ga
Frigo cheese heads is our favorite brand of string cheese! The individual wrapped cheese sticks are great for taking in lunch bags or for a quick after school snack. We love when the kids ask for healthy snacks like Frigo!
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?