Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #38 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Cassandra Z.
One of my daughters favorite things to snack on (and sometimes mine too). Good for when you're on the go or just need a quick bite of something. Doesn't hurt that they're cheap too.
Bethany B.
Cohutta, GA
I mean, who doesn't love string cheese?! I always have to buy extra because my husband and I are always stealing them from our daughter! Haha
It is an affordable price compared to other brands, and the flavor is just undeniably the best! Oh the joys of feeling like a kid again! :)
Savannah P.
I used to eat these all the time as a child and they're still good as an adult! Good source of calcium and protein, as well as a convenient snack. I definitely recommend these!
Carissa O.
These are one of my family's favorite string cheeses. We go through a lot of it nI find these to be really tasty and great quality. My son who is three loves them too and frequently grabs them as a snack and I totally approve.
Emily A.
Plover, wi
This is a great type of string cheese with great flavor. I buy this all of the time, and I love eating it. I have tried other brands and didn't like them. This tastes fresh and salty and delicious. This is fairly priced and I would recommend it to others.
Maria S.
I used to buy the store brand cheese sticks because they were the cheapest and I thought "cheese is cheese." I had a coupon and decided to try these. Wow. What a difference! These not only taste richer but they peel apart into more strings!!! Haha. My five year old even thinks they taste better.
Courtney S.
Brookfield, WI
String cheese is my favorite food. I eat it every day multiple times. It is the perfect snack. It is not boring to eat, tastes good, portable, and inexpensive. String cheese is such a game changer for snacks since it's healthy but actually has flavor.
Bettie W.
I like to make mozzarella sticks with this cheese. The month the realistics come out very nice and cheesy. This cheese is really easy to just grab for a snack. You can also take it for lunches work and school. They're also fun to peel and eat.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
These are my favorite snack, especially when you're on-the-go and you can buy them at pretty much any grocery store. Just fyi, if you don't eat it right after you take it out of the fridge it doesn't taste the same.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
String cheese is my go to snack! You can have it on the go or if you are making dinner you can even make your own mozzarella sticks and be your own chef and impress your family for half the price! I always have these cheese sticks in my home
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?