Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
These are really good. They are way better than the kraft ones. These actually taste like cheese. I'd also like to recommend the Sargento cheese sticks.
Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
I used to eat these when I was younger, they are great! It so easy to carry and it taste delicious and doesn't compare to anything else! I do recommend.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I like the packaging of it but not the fan of bout it actually tastes, I don't know but to me the taste of the cheese is a little odd, not my cup of tea.
Destiny G.
These healthy cheese sticks are my go-to's when it comes to snacking. The cheese is delicious and the price is good. I love packing these in my lunch.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I keep these at the house for my brother and sister, but I always end up eating most of them! They taste get, and who doesn't like pull apart cheese?!
Patricia M.
This is a great snack to grab when your in a hurry and don't have time to cook something up its also great for kids to enjoy they definitely love them
Rosie.80 F.
I have to hide the string cheese in the fridge because the kids will like finish it in 2 days...great healthy yummy snacks for everyone in the family.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
Great snacks for kids or anyone really. Send them with your kids to school or give them to a teething baby. They taste good and are travel accessible.
Nick E.
Marion, OH
These are great. On the go and perfect in a lunchbox. The cheese itself is great and is high quality, not overly salty like some of the other cheeses.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
These cheeses are great. Very tasty and my kids love these. I like melting them and eating them that way. Not salty or bland like other cheese sticks.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?