Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Blair S.Frigo® Cheese Heads® Original String Cheese 16 ct Bag uploaded by Gail R.

BY FRIGO #56 in Cheese

Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "great snack on the go I usually eat them on my way to the gym or out, i wouldn't recommend leaving them out for too long because then they'll stat to taste bad " in 8 reviews
  • "I can always get these bad boys on sale at kroger and they are perfect to grab for an easy, healthy snack when I'm on the go!" in 7 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these when I put them in her lunchbox and I feel good that they are a natural good snack to put in her lunch box!" in 6 reviews
  • "once again great snack for lunch box or to have at home something easy and good for the little or big ones lol to snack on great tatse too" in 5 reviews
  • "it tastes good and its an easy snack :) our favorite brand of string cheese by far." in 3 reviews
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is my guilt free snack. They are very inexpensive and you get a lot compared to other string cheese brands. Big name grocery stores carry them. They aren't gourmet cheese so don't bring them to a fancy party. Besides being a healthy snack option they are also great for eating on the go.
Bridgette  H.
Naples, FL
String cheese is one of my favorite grab and go snacks. It is healthy, filling, and fun to eat. Having something healthy and creamy to snack on helps curb hunger and keeps me from eating junk food while I am out and about. Love mozzarella, it is a staple.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
These are a great snack to put in your child's lunch box for school. I purchase them at least twice a month and my child loves them. They're very good. I just as expensive as all the others so give or take a few cents I will pick this brand over the rest
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
My favorite string cheese to have in my fridge. It's creamy and delicious every time. I love how easy it is just to grab and eat if I'm hungry or need a snack and same for my kids. I love that they can open it and get it themselves. They love the taste of this cheese too!
Rhonda A.
My kids and I absolutely love these.  They are an awesome snack while dieting.  My kids will eat 3 or 4 at a time.  They come in a variety of flavors.  One just as good as the other.  I will definitely be purchasing these again and would recommend them to anyone that live mozzarella.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This was my first time trying this particular brand of string cheese. I thought it was good, it peeled apart easily. I bought this at my local grocery store because it was on sale. I plan on packing it for my daughters lunch. I thought it had a good flavor, maybe a little saltier than some others I have had before.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love love love these cheese sticks. I have tried many brand and even ones more expensive but always prefer these. They taste great and are very stringy. I love to have one or two of these with my protein shakes.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this string cheese! I originally started buying this for my kids and then started buying it for me as a healthy snack! Has a great taste and super affordable! I would definitely recommend if you like cheese, want a healthier snack alternative or just because!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
These are always great on the go snacks they are relatively low in calorie and healthy snack when you are just in a hurry I want to grab and go. They are extremely affordable and you get a lot of cheese sticks for your money.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My son really likes these when he wants a snack in between his snacks and meal time. Lol!! Growing boys always want and need to eat. These are a healthier option than sweets or chips.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
Is this easy to pull apart?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do you feel that this product is overpriced?
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
How is the texture? I know some string cheese have a grainy texture.
Vanessa G.
Van nuys , Ca
I love to eat it string by string. What is the best way you guys like to eat it??
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite way to eat these?